BY MILKY WAY

Janeth C.
El chocolate y el caramelo son suaves, su sabor es muuy bueno!! lo recomiendo, vale la pena probarlo y hay en diferentes tamaños, no pierden nada con probarlo! se que les va a gustar!! Talvez esta un poquito caro, pero vale la pena!
Buenas tardes, eso es todo :)
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
I love this milky way, the chocolate coating is low, but I think it simplifies the effect of making crispy like peanut pieces with what usually brings, soft candy and that's what makes this chocolate entirely too rich. While practical packaging, and has an indescribable flavor.
sara c.
These chocolates are totally wonderful, they are super rich and somewhat soft, they can be really addictive and that flavor of candy so tasty, not only that, it is not cloying at all so it's super cool as every time I can
Meni y.
As lover of chocolates, this miky way chocolate Carmel test really good. It's sweet and soft bites. Great for snack and and to carry around. I often eat chocolate and buy it when grocery shopping. And I would recommend to try it.
Lia D.
Este chocolate es buenísimo lo malo es que solo tienen el mismo material y aveces es demasiado dulce y las personas se cansan y prefieren lo comprarlo ya todos andad innovando pero ellos se han quedado un poco atrás de la demás competencia
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, ON
Nothing better than nuts caramel and chocolate for a bite size treat not to shabby I don't buy them often but when I do I find myself indulgenceing and for the price of 4.00 dollars a bag not to bad
Meme M.
My family loves these we keep these in the fridge for a nice cold​ treat.Buy the 36 box once a month for the husband and he loves them, always fresh and I will keep buying them for him!!
Farhana S.
Caramel and nougat are the to best things for me to munch on and when you get them together it's a bliss ! The burst of caramel you get inside your mouth takes you to another world !
Wendy P.
Tiene un delicioso sabor, una consistencia algo pegajosa, en este tamaño es ideal para regalar en fiestas de cumpleaños o para tener un pequeño detalle, el costo es aceptable no muy caro ni muy barato. En lo personal me da muchas energías y me gusta comerlos en entretiempos de comida.
Yara M.
If you're hungry and only can buy snacks or your'e in a diet but need something to keep up in class EAT THIS. It has a good flavor and smells good. i eat this whenever i feel hungry in the university and i need to wait until lunch time. It'S WORTHY, you should give it a try.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.