BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Celia R.
So good and rich and at the same time with a pleasant taste for the palate, Is an unimaginable flavor of caramel melting in the mouth
Me encantan los milky way son delicisios y mas cuando se congelan, no son muy caros depende de la presentación y su sabor me encanta
fernanda v.
the milky way is very delicious too It has an exquisite taste. This is the richest thing in the world Does not compare with anything
Is a very delicious, is sweet, easy to take anywhere is one oficina muy favorites because It has a mixture oficina great flavors
Mich H.
Como ya lo había comentado ... Me gusta mucho por que este chocolate lo eh probado desde pequeña y la verdd me encanta
Ana N.
Me encanta el chocolate....me los quiero comer todos, son divinos, lo mas rico del mundo, son un motivo de alegria
Jessiica V.
It's very good I really recommend it is very delicious
And is one of my favorite chocolates. Perfect to give away
Kim B.
very Yummy, delicious, and tasty
sooth and creamy milk chocolate with a caramel fill
Chocolate is good for you to
Bernadette C.
My Aunt always giving me this chocolate especially with the almonds one. This is one of my favorite chocolate.
Wendy F.
Try this too many times, they are delicious, creamy and soft, but I don't like that much the "caramel" on top
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.