BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Meme M.
My family loves these we keep these in the fridge for a nice cold​ treat.Buy the 36 box once a month for the husband and he loves them, always fresh and I will keep buying them for him!!
Farhana S.
Caramel and nougat are the to best things for me to munch on and when you get them together it's a bliss ! The burst of caramel you get inside your mouth takes you to another world !
Lissy C.
The Milky Way Chocolate Bar, are the best snap you could ever try!
They are full of a sweet caramel and not to mention the taste of chocolate!
I always carry one in my bag!
Carolina S.

Delicious and with a texture that makes you want more and more after having ingested as a thousand.
And even more delicious because chocolate is the best in the world.
Susana O.
Venezuela

OMG this chocolate is really tasty texture taste everything everything everything is so delicious I do not think if he wanted to give me that like to eat a milky way
Karen P.
Teocaltiche
Me encanta el chocolate y de este en especial amo el centro el relleno tan rico que tiene ademas es de buen precio y lo encuentras en cualquier tienda
Ade S.

Chocolate and caramel are two things that almost everyone likes and good is to buy these two things in a single snack, I really like this chocolate.
Scarlette A.
galleta muy dulce a mi gusto, tiende a ser excesivo, pero no soy alguien que suele comer mucho, disfruto del chocolate, pero no es de gran calidad.
jasmin k.
i love milky ways they r soooo nice if you hve not tasted them then you r gonna have a bad life oh my god i love them i can eat them all day
Merlyna D.
me encantan super cremossitos son hermosos me parecen super genial lo omo diario sabe muy rico me enanta super buen produto rico y hermosos
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.