BY MILKY WAY

Emely F.
Ist so creamy the chocolate and the caramel is just awesome. A piece of heaven to enjoy. I eat all the time when i Watch a movie With My Kids, and the most great ist tha you can buy in every retail store. So buy one rigth now.
Allie H.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE these. Especially with their "fun" sixe, it makes it easy to pack with my lunch and take to-go. Although I always end up wanting more than the fun size, I get them for the portion control. The chocolate and caramel is the perfect mix of flavor.
gaby c.
It's delicious I love the taste combination Is of an excellent quality especially the chocolate they use and the filling is the best part of the chocolate
I really liked their very original packaging
Yrko Andres R.
Ciudad de México
Es un delicioso y grande chocolate
Recomendable para todos aquellos que le guste el chocolate en mi caso lo conseguí por pedido ya que en México no se consigue en cuálquier lugar por su tamaño
Smairah N.
West Yorkshire, Dewsbury
Its yummy , love anything thats from milky way, its heavenly taste just melts into the mouth with pure delight, the caramel is rich in taste and mouth watery , sublime !
Carla R.
Son muy ricas, se disfrutan demasiado, su centro y sabor la hacen una gran experiencia. Lo que cuesta vale totalmente la pena por disfrutar lo rico de este producto.
karla b.
me encantan son mis chocolates favoritos por siempre, es una golosina que puedes encontrar en cualquier parte y a un precio super accesible, tiene un sabor delicioso
Isabel C.
Jalisco, Mexico
este chocolate es uno de mis favoritos ya que me recuerda mucho cuando era pequeña, aun que ahora ya no puedo terminarme uno por que me empalago demasiado rápido yo se que es delicioso.
tiene un sabor incomparable, al menos yo nunca he probado algo parecido a el
Carolina S.

Delicious and with a texture that makes you want more and more after having ingested as a thousand.
And even more delicious because chocolate is the best in the world.
Michelle J.
I tried one of these because they were by the cash register at check out, and it was delicious! The vanilla nougat is creamy and sweet, providing a compliment to the caramel. This is a very sweet, but delicious treat. As always with American candy bars, the chocolate is the weakest point. If you can find these still available in your area, I recommend trying them. I hope the folks at Milky Way will make them a permanent offering.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.