BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

lovely j.
this product it very good to especially as a teen girl i really enjoy this in my ice cream and in my milk shakes when im on the go and need a snack i do have one of these in my purse all the time.like all the time
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun

For me this is the best chocolate I love this chocolate so bad, you really have to try it if you never tasted before!

It is very good and delicious!
Alicia V.
Langhorne, PA
I love these! They are the perfect size for a small snack. The caramel is always creamy in every bite.
Michelle J.
I tried one of these because they were by the cash register at check out, and it was delicious! The vanilla nougat is creamy and sweet, providing a compliment to the caramel. This is a very sweet, but delicious treat. As always with American candy bars, the chocolate is the weakest point. If you can find these still available in your area, I recommend trying them. I hope the folks at Milky Way will make them a permanent offering.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
I love this milky way, the chocolate coating is low, but I think it simplifies the effect of making crispy like peanut pieces with what usually brings, soft candy and that's what makes this chocolate entirely too rich. While practical packaging, and has an indescribable flavor.
Janeth C.
El chocolate y el caramelo son suaves, su sabor es muuy bueno!! lo recomiendo, vale la pena probarlo y hay en diferentes tamaños, no pierden nada con probarlo! se que les va a gustar!! Talvez esta un poquito caro, pero vale la pena!
Buenas tardes, eso es todo :)
Isabel C.
Jalisco, Mexico
este chocolate es uno de mis favoritos ya que me recuerda mucho cuando era pequeña, aun que ahora ya no puedo terminarme uno por que me empalago demasiado rápido yo se que es delicioso.
tiene un sabor incomparable, al menos yo nunca he probado algo parecido a el
Salvador M.
Son los mejores chocolates que he probado. Me gusta su sabor textura y consistencia. Los evaluo de la mejor manera toda vez que su sabor es muy rico. casi como 1 al dia por que me gustan mucho, esa es la frecuencia con la que tomo. No tengo nada en contra
Meni y.
As lover of chocolates, this miky way chocolate Carmel test really good. It's sweet and soft bites. Great for snack and and to carry around. I often eat chocolate and buy it when grocery shopping. And I would recommend to try it.
Kerry O.
Love Milky Ways and the fact these are fun size makes them all the better. Good for days out or when travelling. Can definitely feel less quilty about the calories when they are this small.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.