BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
M&M Mars Milky Way Product is full of caramel and is creamy chocolate that I enjoy for snack from time to time. I purchased them at Walmart and would definitely purchase them again. I definitely recommend them to others to try. You will love this product.
Amanda J.
These are delicious, and there's not much more to say about them. The little ones are pretty addictive, especially in a big bag like this.
Leslie H.
Mission, TX
One of my favorite chocolate bars, i really like it i love the caramelized taste .
I eat this chocolates when im starving and this calm my hunger wile i get some real food
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
These Bars are so greart I always eated for my snacks in my school. And also for me its the best option because the tasted are great.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
divinos me encanta tanto para regalar como para mi son divinos y una adiccion me fascinan siempre quiero mas
Lindsey C.
Catoosa, OK
A really tasty snack. So light in your mouth. Just taste great. I don't know what else I could say about the snack beside how amazing it really is
Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
Fun size milky way bars are a classic. My mom always sends me some in a package while i am at college around mid-terms and finals. They are an affordable candy bar that can be purchased just about everywhere. It was my favorite candy bar as a child and continues to be my favorite candy!
Kayla B.
Gettysburg, PA
Perfect bite size and original flavor. Same good nougat and smooth caramel and rich chocolate
Gaby G.
My mommy buy this chocolate every Christmas to share it with me and my friends when they comentó my house. She bought it at BJ. Isn't expencive at all.
Bonnie N.
Salem, OR
Makes for a quick booster. Usually can find on sale for cheap. I love the tjick caramel center.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.