BY MILKY WAY

Kim G.
Delaware, OH
This has been my go to pregnancy snack! Small enough to have a few and not feel guilty!
Chrissy  F.
I enjoy a milky way every once in a while. they are light and fluffy and taste so good!
Yuri M.
Oregon
Love to buy this one for my nieces we just cant have enough once we start eating them..
Sunshine F.
I love these chocolates. I travel to eat them in time, because I remember my childhood.
Deborah S.
Horn Lake, MS
I buy the fun size for after lunch snacks for my kids! They are perfect and so yummy!
Shawanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1 of my favorite candies ever! Milky Way as been out for as long as I can remember ūüėćūüôÉ
Janessa R.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom is obsessed with these chocolates! But I have to admit these are pretty good.
Darla A.
Stockton, CA
Great taste profile. Satisfying and smooth texture. Always get these for Halloween.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
It is a perfect mix between chocolate and caramel. It tastes so crunchy and creamy!
Zuleyka M.
Sanger, CA
I love this chocolates they are my favorites!!! I buy them at Walmart all the time
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.