BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

María L.
Is a classic, I die for one of these the chocolate in this mixture is the best and the touch of the candy taffy I love, the one is that it is very sweet for my taste therefore I only eat one a day And I would share it since it is a lot for me alone.But in fact it is super delicious like all the sweets of this brand.
Heather B.
Lewes, DE
They're delicious, but aren't very calorie friendly if you eat too many. I used to snack on them at my second job to get a little sugar in my system, but it's better than consuming a full size bar.
Maria L.
Sacramento
Omg so delicious! But so dangerous. There small and unwrapped makes it easy to eat the whole bag.
Ocmary P.
Amo milky way creo que podria pasar mi vida comiendolos aunque termine quedando como una pelota asi toda redonda, muy dulce? no! mucho caramelo? mientras mas mejor! lo amo lo amo lo amo-
Brook B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I'm a big candy person and Milky Way bars are definitely one of my favorites. The fun size bars are an easy way to satisfity my sweet tooth, and also allows me to share with others!
Andres B.
Excelente chocolate para cualquier ocasión, es indispensable tanto como para una fiesta como para una noche de película, se le puede acompañar con cualquier plata pero no con nadie jajaja. Es uno de los mejores chocolates actualmente y desde hace mucho tiempo
Melissa P.
Yummy convenient perfect size on the go sweetness..melt in your mouth goodness .very good stocking stuffers .but becareful super addicting
Christina G.
I love candy, so I normally snag a bunch of it after Halloween ends so that I can have enough candy to last practically till the next year. This is one of the candies I go for and will run out of quickly.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
me encanta su sabor su precio es bueno, soy fan del chocolate me facina. es lo maximo es super delicioso y cremoso
alisa z.
I love the great creamy texture of a milky way bar. The light fluffy nougat, carmel and chocolate is so amazing. It is like taking a bite of heaven
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.