Raquel S.
Waterford, MI
Milky way will always be my all time favorite chocolate candy. always always always!!!!
Oby G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best candy out there! Perfect balance between the chocolate and the caramel!
Yuri M.
Love to buy this one for my nieces we just cant have enough once we start eating them..
Janessa R.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom is obsessed with these chocolates! But I have to admit these are pretty good.
Deborah S.
Horn Lake, MS
I buy the fun size for after lunch snacks for my kids! They are perfect and so yummy!
Shawanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1 of my favorite candies ever! Milky Way as been out for as long as I can remember ūüėćūüôÉ
Natalia V.
Excelente chocolate, la combinación de el caramelo y las nueces hacen un rico sabor
Darla A.
Stockton, CA
Great taste profile. Satisfying and smooth texture. Always get these for Halloween.
Laurie M.
Milwaukee , WI
My favorite chocolate candy bar ever! Like a delicious cloud wrapped in chocolate!
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
It is a perfect mix between chocolate and caramel. It tastes so crunchy and creamy!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.