BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Hannah S.
Who doesn't love these little fun sized treats?! Throw them in your desk at work, put them in your lunches, and definitely stash a few in the freezer. These little guys are addicting and so good!
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
I love milky ways. They have been my favorite for a long time. I eat them every now and then, they are usually my go to if we stop somewhere to get gas. They are delicious and melt in your mouth
jerry c.
Boston , MA
Do not expect these to taste different from regular milky ways that is completely ridiculous. but they are cute and tiny and just the right size to eat fiteen and not feel guilty until sixteen
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
My favorite candy bar. I can find anywhere. They are reasonable prices. Good value. I like to use them in cookies. The flavor is great. Come on who doesn't like milky way? I eat too often.
Sydney C.
These are the best, if you love a little bit of sugar in the day these are it! I have them in my desk at work and find so many people running over to grab one for an afternoon pick me up!
Heather W.
San Diego, CA
You can't beat the deliciousness that is a Milky Way. The bite size "fun size" gives me everything--milk chocolate, nougat and Carmel--within a few calories. Keeps my cravings in check.
Alejandra F.
Laredo, TX
Well this is one of my favorite chocolate and I would still it will always be my favorite I really love it and mostly when it's really cold and just eat it while watching a movie!
Jennifer M.
Malden, MO
Milky Way is my favorite candy bar. Its smooth caramel blends with the chocolate perfectly. I usually purchase this at my local Wal-Mart. It is affordable and a fantastic value.
Rosselyn M.

Milky way is delicious! I love it is an incredible snack, I always take one with me I am totally in love also I am faithful lover of chocolate and this has captivated me
payton L.
Gretna, NE
So tasty but so so so unhealthy like why do they have to do this to us. get is addicted. there is no other candy like the Milky Way but only eat it on special occasions
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.