BY MILKY WAY

Heather W.
San Diego, CA
You can't beat the deliciousness that is a Milky Way. The bite size "fun size" gives me everything--milk chocolate, nougat and Carmel--within a few calories. Keeps my cravings in check.
Fanchon T.
Morgan City, LA
My favorite! Perfect for snack attacks and to satisfy your sweet tooth, without completely going overboard. Perfect for lunch boxes, diaper bags, and candy bowls.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA
Milky Way with caramel. So creamy and delicious with a fluffy center. So good. The Carmel is sweet . It has a perfect balance of fluffy center and Carmel and chocolate.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
The best thing about Milky Way fun size is that they make a perfect frozen treat! Since they're small you don't have the guilt of eating a full size candy bar even if you indulge on two or three. ;-) I'll usually grab a bag during Halloween and stick it in the freezer so that they're available through the winter holidays.
Breyonna S.
Have loved Milky Way's for years. One of my absolutely favorite candies to eat and purchase. It has just the right amount of caramel, chocolate, and nougat. They are always on sale too which is nice. The fun size are nice in candy dishes or around this time of year since it's Halloween. Will continue to repurchase.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
These are my absolute favorite candy for Halloween because they are bite size full of yummu goodnesss.. I love using them in brownies or a surprise in cupcakes.. My children also like this candy bar too so it gets alittle intense when it comes down to the last one LOL some how they always win.. <3
Nena L.
I purchased the fun-size version of this delicious, famous chocolate for a party and it was a sensation! I placed them in goodie bags and everyone desired more! What is so lovable about the chocolate is the soft, yet flavorful caramel and nougat center that is so light it feels almost guilt-free.
Katie P.
Roanoke , VA
I am a big chocolate fan, and I've been eating Milky Ways since I was a kid. These were absolutely amazing and great for a small snack for work before and after lunch. I buy these a lot since they are kind of like a quick "pick me up" if I'm not 100% during the day. Chocolate is my friend :)
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Milky ways are my guilty pleasure wether its eating a whole enitre candy bar or its the mini one si can put in the freezer and just pop into my mouth. i just abosoutley love the carmeal and eat them to much i deffinatly will always buy them....i buy them a few times a month
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I like Milky ways, but with the package of like 15+ i feel like it is really expensive. I would like it if I could find a cheaper bag especially in a local drug store. Overall the taste of caramel and nougat in chocolate is really good, though caramel stuck in my teeth is not the best thing after wards.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.