BY MILKY WAY

Karen F.
Van Horn, TX
Love buying the fun size so I can have one or two and not feel guilty by eating to much.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
Perfect nugget Carmel and chocolate mixture makes me want to die in the Milky Way factory
Hassnaa A.
One of my favoiret chocolates i love it its great one of the best chocoltes out their :)
Victoria W.
Clinton Township, MI
Love the small and compact size! It's the perfect serving for my kids for a small treat!
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. Always have and always will! These are creamy and rich and amazing! Drool!
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral, FL
These bars of chocolate is divine I recommend it with special candy to sweeten us life
Kim G.
Delaware, OH
This has been my go to pregnancy snack! Small enough to have a few and not feel guilty!
Raquel S.
Waterford, MI
Milky way will always be my all time favorite chocolate candy. always always always!!!!
Yuri M.
Oregon
Love to buy this one for my nieces we just cant have enough once we start eating them..
Amanda L.
Villanova, PA
I live the mix with chocolate and caramel , it's an delicious combination with flavore.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.