BY MILKY WAY

Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. Always have and always will! These are creamy and rich and amazing! Drool!
Cassidy N.
Chalfont, PA
Love these they are so good!!! My favorite candy. I love the Carmel and chocolate mixture
Victoria W.
Clinton Township, MI
Love the small and compact size! It's the perfect serving for my kids for a small treat!
Karen F.
Van Horn, TX
Love buying the fun size so I can have one or two and not feel guilty by eating to much.
Jori B.
Milky Ways are my favorite candy. It's good chocolate and the caramel goes great with it.
LEAR46412 Nayreth A.
These bars of chocolate is divine I recommend it with special candy to sweeten us life
Yuri M.
Oregon
Love to buy this one for my nieces we just cant have enough once we start eating them..
Sunshine F.
I love these chocolates. I travel to eat them in time, because I remember my childhood.
Kim G.
Delaware, OH
This has been my go to pregnancy snack! Small enough to have a few and not feel guilty!
Raquel S.
Waterford, MI
Milky way will always be my all time favorite chocolate candy. always always always!!!!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.