BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Love the yumminess in the small bite size pieces. Love the combination of caramel and nougat. Perfect for sharing and snacking.
Dorothy R.
Sebastian, TX
Best little snack there is, I love its miniature size, perfect size for snacking on, without a lot of calories.
Erica s.
Not a milky way fan. Prefer something with some bite to it. I see these and 3 musketeers as either a love or a hate candy there really isn't a middle ground.
catherine f.
I'm really love love love chocolate is very delicious and milky way is a good product and i like it
Laura P.
Blaine, MN
Milky way is one of my go to candy bars when I am having a chocolate craving. I love the caramel and the chocolate, combined with the nougat. So delicious.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
These are my absolute favorite candy for Halloween because they are bite size full of yummu goodnesss.. I love using them in brownies or a surprise in cupcakes.. My children also like this candy bar too so it gets alittle intense when it comes down to the last one LOL some how they always win.. <3
Alicia M.
This candy bar is absolutely amazing! I have not eaten candy bars in years but when I saw this I had to try it as I adore caramel and chocolate. I like to cut it into 6 slices and freeze them in a container.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
These are my favorite Halloween candy! They can satisfy the worst sweet tooth with the perfect combination of soft and smooth caramel, nuget, and covered in chocolate!
Celina M.
Milky Ways are my favorite candy bars ever. They're prefect with just the right amount of soft chocolatey center and caramel. The chocolate coating is also delicious!
Holly J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Amazingness to taste and fun size too share with everyone. These candy bars are so good they won't last long.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.