BY MILKY WAY

Wendy S.
I love it. Me encanta de mis chocolates preferidos, voy ciega a comprarlos son deliciosos.
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
Love these! Perfect for kids lunch for a little snack or just to get rid of a sweet tooth.
Jennifer R.
Newcastle, OK
These are delicious and the perfect size for a snack. Perfect mix of chocolate and caramel.
Vanessa T.
Washougal, WA
Delicious and perfect bite size peices in a good size! By far my favorite chocolate candy!
Kandace B.
I love milky way just how it melts in your mouth it's really good I can't stop eating them
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love it in the fun size great price for all that you get perfect bite of caramel and nougat
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
My favorite. I love the minis, they're perfect for on the go snacking or for movie night.
Cassidy N.
Chalfont , PA
Love these they are so good!!! My favorite candy. I love the Carmel and chocolate mixture
Kathy B.
This is a great way to satisfy your Milky Way craving without eating a whole candy bar.
Hassnaa A.
One of my favoiret chocolates i love it its great one of the best chocoltes out their :)
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.