BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Miranda E.
Who doesn't like chocolate and Carmel mixed together? These are my favorite candy bar. The make the perfect combo and are so delicious. Price is good too!
Janely R.
Wichita, KS
Amo estos chocolates especialmente el caramelo que tiene por dentro, tiene una buena tesitura el chocolate amo este producto
Kristen L.
Clarkston, MI
I love the creamy caramel that comes in this candy. This candy is not only delicious but affordable too. In addition, the amount provided in a serving is generous. I eat candy on a weekly basis and really enjoy Milky Ways. I would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Charming S.
Hudson, NY
These are my favorite because I don't have hold a big bar and get chocolate on my fingers instead I can eat a bunch to equal a big bar or more!
Pamela C.
Providence, RI
These are great if you like chewy chocolate bars. They are sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. It's a great alternative to snickers if you are allergic to, or don't like peanuts. They are really cheap so it's not like you're losing a huge amount of money if you don't like them , give them to someone else. Little kids are sure to live them.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love these chocolate so smoothly they tease so delicious so creamy love them the best chocolates ever
Treena B.
York, SC
These have been my favorite candy bars since I was a kid! The taste never changes like some other candy bars will do and they are always affordable.
Zuleima S.
Completamente obsesionada con estas barras de chocolate son Realmente una de mis favoritas su sabor es excelentemente divino, crujiente y al mismo tiempo con ese toque suave del dulce de leche de verdad es una fiesta en tu paladar
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX
This product I love, is the perfect combination of chocolate, crunchy, caramel and a touch salty I do not mind increasing a few kilos by eating this delicious treat
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
Delicious, always a favorite when I have a sweet tooth. Perfect combo of chocolate, caramel and nougat.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.