BY MILKY WAY

Wendy S.
I love it. Me encanta de mis chocolates preferidos, voy ciega a comprarlos son deliciosos.
Kandace B.
I love milky way just how it melts in your mouth it's really good I can't stop eating them
katherine a.
Silver Spring, MD
I have tried them before they just great and in a big bag just better. All that good candy
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
Love these! Perfect for kids lunch for a little snack or just to get rid of a sweet tooth.
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
My favorite. I love the minis, they're perfect for on the go snacking or for movie night.
Vanessa T.
Washougal, WA
Delicious and perfect bite size peices in a good size! By far my favorite chocolate candy!
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love it in the fun size great price for all that you get perfect bite of caramel and nougat
Jennifer R.
Newcastle, OK
These are delicious and the perfect size for a snack. Perfect mix of chocolate and caramel.
Karen F.
Van Horn, TX
Love buying the fun size so I can have one or two and not feel guilty by eating to much.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
Perfect nugget Carmel and chocolate mixture makes me want to die in the Milky Way factory
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.