BY MILKY WAY

Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
I love chocolate and this is something I love and with Carmel it taste so good and I love it
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I am a big milky way fan and with the nougat , THE BEST!!! i really like this milky way a lot
Taylor E.
Jacksonville , NC
Perfect for a quick cheat. Great chocolate taste without the commitment to a full candy bar.
Julizaid M.
Orlando, FL
I love this chocolate because it is crispy and the bits of almonds it has, make it a delight
Cara D.
Decatur, Ga
My favorite guilty pleasure when I need a quick chocolate treat!
These are the perfect size.
Rocelle F.
I like the fun size bites of Milky Way's.I will usually snack on these during my office hours
Nichel S.
Alpine, UT
Milky way is forever my favorite candy bar. I give this five stars for the constant quailty.
Tiffany S.
Romeo, MI
Milky way is my favorite candy bar and has been one of my favorites since i was a little kid!
oriana g.
miami, florida
I lovee milky way, good chocolate and good price! i recommend, but lindt chocolate is better
Leidy V.
Opa Locka, FL
Delicious taste , texture enjoyable and entertaining , the mixture of ingredients is perfect
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.