BY MILKY WAY

Justin P.
Schererville, IN
Milky Ways are the best candy bars out there the caramel melts in your mouth and is very chewy.
Karla B.
Brownsville, TX
Its a very delicius chocolate its my favorite because calm my hungry. And its so god and cheap
Victoria M.
Fun sized candy is the perfect size for a good candy chocolate fix! It just tastes so delicious
Camille E.
Frisco, TX
Fits in my mouth perfectly! I could eat these all day long. It's the perfect snack or dessert!
Dana S.
Clemson, SC
Great snacks . I love caramel so much and add chocolate to that and it does not get any better.
Bonnie N.
Salem, OR
Makes for a quick booster. Usually can find on sale for cheap. I love the tjick caramel center.
maria paula c.
MONTERIA
I love this sweet is one of the best,I recommend it is great has a very good taste is a delight
Julian M.
Montgomery, IL
Love the creamy taste with the caramel and the chocolate was just perfect. Totally recommend it
Rocelle F.
I like the fun size bites of Milky Way's.I will usually snack on these during my office hours
Taylor E.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Perfect for a quick cheat. Great chocolate taste without the commitment to a full candy bar.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.