BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love these candies. ..I eat way to many of these bite size candy. ..lol They are very addictive. ..
Karina V.
Medley, FL
These are the best chocolat in whole world, I really like it, the caramel is very perfect, the price is very good, I recommended it.
Maria Paula B.
orlando florida
I love this sweet is one of the best,I recommend it is great has a very good taste is a delight
Anna S.
Bronx, NY
Ah so delicious its my guilty pleasure. Absolutely love eating these and once you eat one you can't stop.
Laura T.
These candies are delicious, I love them, on fabulous, simply these candies are very delicious, their taste is very different from the others, exquisite
Leyga A.
Lexington, KY
I love milky way! They never failed on making their chocolate with caramel inside. I love how the caramel is not very liquidy but chewable. You can get in anywhere in the store (Walmart, Kroger, Safeway). Price is not expensive. I would recommend this to everyone! It is a very good snacks!
Salina T.
Such a cute and fun size to eat with the kids at home watching a movie, the way it melts in your mouth and esp the carmel is to die for
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Omg, this chocolate is quite good I've tried it since I bought it in stores or supermarkets, its price is affordable but what I like most about this chocolate is its incredible flavor, how soft it really is that it completely immerses you Has as a kind of melted caramel and at the same time I hope it gives an incredible flavor that is great because it is easy to bite, taste, swallow and best of all is that you can prepare your cupcakes and milkshakes which are super sensational .
Stephanie A.
Saint Louis, MO
We purchased these for Halloween. I thought they would be delicious with the addition of the caramel, however I found the sweetness of the flavors together to be overpowering. I'm a fan of the original Milky Way but the remix is not for me.
Katherine G.
es muy delicioso y no es empalagoso muy bueno para esos dĂ­as donde te da ganas de un chocolate đŸ«
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.