BY MILKY WAY

Cordelia G.
Chicago Heights
They are so good you going want more and more and so on and so on you will never stop eating them
Justin P.
Schererville, IN
Milky Ways are the best candy bars out there the caramel melts in your mouth and is very chewy.
Julian M.
Montgomery, IL
Love the creamy taste with the caramel and the chocolate was just perfect. Totally recommend it
Dana S.
Clemson, SC
Great snacks . I love caramel so much and add chocolate to that and it does not get any better.
Camille E.
Frisco, TX
Fits in my mouth perfectly! I could eat these all day long. It's the perfect snack or dessert!
Bonnie N.
Salem, OR
Makes for a quick booster. Usually can find on sale for cheap. I love the tjick caramel center.
Victoria M.
Fun sized candy is the perfect size for a good candy chocolate fix! It just tastes so delicious
Maria Paula B.
orlando florida
I love this sweet is one of the best,I recommend it is great has a very good taste is a delight
Karla B.
Brownsville, TX
Its a very delicius chocolate its my favorite because calm my hungry. And its so god and cheap
Kayla B.
Gettysburg, PA
Perfect bite size and original flavor. Same good nougat and smooth caramel and rich chocolate
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.