BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Brooke H.
Chico, CA
Love love love. My favorite candy ever. Best flavor for a sweet tooth. Should be tried by everyone.
Ana Gabriela M.
this is a very teasteful bar , i really enjoit, the taste of caramel is delicios, i buy it in grocery stores and supermarkets,
Victoria W.
Clinton Township, MI
Love the small and compact size! It's the perfect serving for my kids for a small treat!
Emma C.
The best snacks. Great for travel and gifts. No one can say no to a mini Milky Way!! They're usually cheap too and you can find them almost anywhere including pharmacies and grocery stores and occasionally others.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta comprar los milkyway pequeños porque me acompañan siempre y satisgacen mi antojo dulce
Manasee B.
I love milky way! Gooey caramel in the middle and chocolate compliments it perfectly. It's a good price at the local drug store and has a bunch in a fun little size - so I don't feel guilty snacking on them.
Whittney A.
Morton, IL
It is one of my favorite candy bars by far. It is very chocolatey and just enough caramel and nougat so its not like over the top. Most caramel candy bars usually get stuck in my teeth, but I do not have a problem with these ones at all. Very happy with this product
I personally do not like Milky Way because I think that it has too much caramel
Jennifer M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Delicious perfect for when you have a sweet tooth perfect amount if caramel n nougat perfect size great for snacking.
Vanessa T.
Washougal, WA
Delicious and perfect bite size peices in a good size! By far my favorite chocolate candy!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.