BY MILKY WAY

BoU x.
Fitchburg, MA
So delicious. My favorite chocolate of all chocolates. Sweet chocolates caramel inside. Oh the joy.
Brasia R.
Elgin, TX
The best chocolate I've ever tasted I mean I have 10 bags of it right now ūüėć I'm so in love with it
Brooke H.
Chico, CA
Love love love. My favorite candy ever. Best flavor for a sweet tooth. Should be tried by everyone.
Maria L.
Sacramento
Omg so delicious! But so dangerous. There small and unwrapped makes it easy to eat the whole bag.
Jennifer C.
Deer Park, NY
What can I say. milky way is one of my favorite candy bars...so creamy and gooey....so addictive
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
Do we even have to right a review on this I mean it's chocolate and amazing melting in your mouth
Katherine G.
es muy delicioso y no es empalagoso muy bueno para esos d√≠as donde te da ganas de un chocolate ūüćę
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta comprar los milkyway peque√Īos porque me acompa√Īan siempre y satisgacen mi antojo dulce
Adrianna A.
These fun size milky ways are the perfect size to bring along with your lunch to work or school.
Kimber G.
When you're having a craving for something sweet, these little morsels of goodness hit the spot.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.