BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Absolutely DELICIOUS!!! My favorite candy in the world in tiny bite-sized pieces. 10000% favorite thing to get on Halloween as well. Steal it from my brother and sister all the time (they know I love it so they don't mind lol).
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
Do we even have to right a review on this I mean it's chocolate and amazing melting in your mouth
Kayleigh O.
I am obsessed with Milky Way fun size candy bars. They are perfect to hand out for Halloween or perfect to stash inside your desk and munch on. The chocolate flavor is good and the caramel is just right. They are a good value for what you're getting.
María S.
Milky Way chocolates are really good, I love the taste of caramel and as complemented by the chocolate. Mikes could eat them without getting bored. I love giving detqallitos and one of them is the Milky Way. Good to have for Halloween, Christmas or Valentine's Day.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
The best thing about Milky Way fun size is that they make a perfect frozen treat! Since they're small you don't have the guilt of eating a full size candy bar even if you indulge on two or three. ;-) I'll usually grab a bag during Halloween and stick it in the freezer so that they're available through the winter holidays.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Fav Trick or treat candy of all time. So much so that I always have a bag in the snack cabinet. Love the Carmel in the candy and how nice it melts with every bite and what can I say you can go wrong with "fun size".
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Literally one of the best part of my childhood Halloween's! Milky Way is so good! Soft delicious nougat wrapped in milk chocolate...you just can't go wrong
Yes!!! Awesome to have on this cold weather. It's chocolate, I love it. Who doesn't love chocolate. Very good value. Also good to share. Very affordable bought my mother a bag too. I will diff buy again!
Taylor L.
These are my favorite of all the different ways to have a milkway. It's about $4, depending on where you get them from. They're probably cheaper at a convenient store, I purchased them at the Walmart.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
Milky ways are yummy they remind me of stars in the universe when I eat them
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.