BY MILKY WAY

Sophia D.
Hazleton, PA
I love milky way chocolate, not too sweet and so smooth it melts so fast you can savor the chocolate
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love these chocolate so smoothly they tease so delicious so creamy love them the best chocolates ever
Isabel S.
San Antonio, TX
So good! I like it, I have to eat sugar sometimes and helps when I feel weak, I love the combination.
Iveth R.
The taste of this chocolate is very good. Soft, & chewy for taste. The caramel puts more taste to it.
Brasia R.
Elgin, TX
The best chocolate I've ever tasted I mean I have 10 bags of it right now ūüėć I'm so in love with it
Haley H.
Corona, CA
I keep a bag of these on hand at times. I have a serious chocolate addiction and they come in handy
BoU x.
Fitchburg, MA
So delicious. My favorite chocolate of all chocolates. Sweet chocolates caramel inside. Oh the joy.
Arleen C.
Hollywood, FL
My favorite candy bar hands down. Chocolate is very rich and creamy. Caramel is perfect. the BEST.
catherine f.
I'm really love love love chocolate is very delicious and milky way is a good product and i like it
Brooke H.
Chico, CA
Love love love. My favorite candy ever. Best flavor for a sweet tooth. Should be tried by everyone.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.