BY MILKY WAY

kristin l.
Maud, TX
These taste really good. I love caramel and chocolate so these are the best. I would recommend them.
Iveth R.
The taste of this chocolate is very good. Soft, & chewy for taste. The caramel puts more taste to it.
Katrina B.
Orland, California
I love milky ways. They are even better to eat when yoy freeze them. I buy rhem for all rhe holidays
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love these chocolate so smoothly they tease so delicious so creamy love them the best chocolates ever
Isabel S.
San Antonio, TX
So good! I like it, I have to eat sugar sometimes and helps when I feel weak, I love the combination.
brittany j.
Mishawaka , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this candy soooooo freaking much, I know it's unhealthy but it's one of my absolute favorites
Haley H.
Corona, CA
I keep a bag of these on hand at times. I have a serious chocolate addiction and they come in handy
Arleen C.
Hollywood, FL
My favorite candy bar hands down. Chocolate is very rich and creamy. Caramel is perfect. the BEST.
catherine f.
I'm really love love love chocolate is very delicious and milky way is a good product and i like it
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
I could eat these all day. So yummy, has the perfect combo of Carmel and chocolate. Easy to eat too
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.