BY MILKY WAY

Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
I always prefer fun size to full size when it comes to candy bars. These are a perfect size for snacks.
Emily B.
Woodmere, NY
Great for a little snack without over- indulging myself have loves these candies ever since I was a kid
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Really sweet chocolate with caramel that makes you want to eat the whole package but it has a low price
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love these candies. ..I eat way to many of these bite size candy. ..lol They are very addictive. ..
Angelina I.
Pixley, CA
Mmm caremal my fave to I'm just a chocolate lover but these are nice and creamy too and caramel tasty
Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
I was so happy with my purchase of these fun sized milkyways. They are delicious. I love the caramel.
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Milky way is my favorite chocolate candy bar. the fun size are perfect for on the go, and work/school
Sophia D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love milky way chocolate, not too sweet and so smooth it melts so fast you can savor the chocolate
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
Favorite candy bar. Only problem is i always want more!!!! Love caramel and love nugget. Nmmmmmmmmmmm
Elise D.
Union City, CA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATES EVER THEY ARE SO ADDICTING AND CHOCOLATEY AND DELICIOUS AND AMAZING
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.