BY MILKY WAY

Alicia V.
Langhorne, PA
I love these! They are the perfect size for a small snack. The caramel is always creamy in every bite.
Demi T.
This candy is soooooo good. I had to get more of it. Milkyways are just the right amount of sweetness.
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
Favorite candy bar. Only problem is i always want more!!!! Love caramel and love nugget. Nmmmmmmmmmmm
Katrina B.
Orland, California
I love milky ways. They are even better to eat when yoy freeze them. I buy rhem for all rhe holidays
Elise D.
Union City, CA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATES EVER THEY ARE SO ADDICTING AND CHOCOLATEY AND DELICIOUS AND AMAZING
Sophia D.
Hazleton, PA
I love milky way chocolate, not too sweet and so smooth it melts so fast you can savor the chocolate
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
Milky way is my favorite chocolate candy bar. the fun size are perfect for on the go, and work/school
Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
I was so happy with my purchase of these fun sized milkyways. They are delicious. I love the caramel.
Isabel S.
San Antonio, TX
So good! I like it, I have to eat sugar sometimes and helps when I feel weak, I love the combination.
kristin l.
Maud, TX
These taste really good. I love caramel and chocolate so these are the best. I would recommend them.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.