BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Sugey n.
Milky way is so good perfect little snack anywhere, love the caramel taste. I always have some in my car
Sara M.
It tastes like MARS chocolate that is not available in US
So I love it and minis are always better to control the amount of chocolate you are having
Kim B.
Martville, NY
Love them. the bite size bars are perfect. Just the right amount of caramel and nougat combined together. I don't eat these often. Occasional chocolate fix. All candy bars are priced the same. If you want it bad enough you will pay for it.
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
This is perfect for a small chocolaty snack. Not too much, not too little. Perfect for on the go or a movie night treat.
Vanessa R.
Los angeles, CA
This Milky Way is really good because it has chocolate and caramel on the inside so yummy and it's a big size. I definitely recommend to people who haven't tasted Milky Way.
Ashley D.
Skowhegan, ME
I love milkyway I get these for Christmas every year I love when I get these. I hope to get some these this year
katherine a.
Silver Spring, MD
I have tried them before they just great and in a big bag just better. All that good candy
Elsa G.
Very good just as the regular size. Like the fact that I could save some for later. Tasted fresh as well.
Zulmithaa L.
Littleton, CO
I love its is great and you can have wherever you want ! 😊😊😊 You can enjoy with your family and friends really amazing 😉
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love Milky Way fun size candies. I eat them for lunch AND dinner. They are small enough not to feel guilty eating them yet enough to satisfy my craving for chocolate.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.