BY MILKY WAY

LIZBETH A.
Anaheim, CA
It tastes ok, but nothing that will make yourself say Wow after the first bite. I do not buy it often.
Alicia V.
Langhorne, PA
I love these! They are the perfect size for a small snack. The caramel is always creamy in every bite.
Laura W.
One of my favorite candy bars. I like the fun size because it's a small snack and a good size for kids.
Marisol M.
Clearwater , FL
My favorite chocolate ever. The caramel is perfect and the chocolate inside and outside is even better.
Demi T.
This candy is soooooo good. I had to get more of it. Milkyways are just the right amount of sweetness.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
Yum! I love milky way and the bite sized ones are even better because they're easier to eat on the go.
Brent G.
The fun size Milky Way seem to be the perfect size for me, the full size candy bars are to rich for me.
Mariauxi S.
Me encanta este chocolate por su textura y sabor es excelente la combinación de chocolate con caramelo
Tanya F.
BILLERICa, MA
I love these when I need a fix I can eat probably 3 of these and maybe have 1 frozen I love them frozen
Irene A.
Phoenix, AZ
My dad has to buy a few bags of this since we go through them real quick. we finish almost a bag a day.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.