BY MILKY WAY

Irene A.
Phoenix, AZ
My dad has to buy a few bags of this since we go through them real quick. we finish almost a bag a day.
Norma pilar G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I buy thoses when i star going to the stores we i was little and i think everyone love those chololates
LIZBETH A.
Anaheim, CA
It tastes ok, but nothing that will make yourself say Wow after the first bite. I do not buy it often.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love these when I need a fix I can eat probably 3 of these and maybe have 1 frozen I love them frozen
Laura W.
One of my favorite candy bars. I like the fun size because it's a small snack and a good size for kids.
Brent G.
The fun size Milky Way seem to be the perfect size for me, the full size candy bars are to rich for me.
Katie F.
One of my husbands favorite candies! He isn't a big chocolate guy, so it says a lot when he eats these
Marisol M.
Clearwater , FL
My favorite chocolate ever. The caramel is perfect and the chocolate inside and outside is even better.
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious, always a favorite when I have a sweet tooth. Perfect combo of chocolate, caramel and nougat.
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
I always prefer fun size to full size when it comes to candy bars. These are a perfect size for snacks.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.