Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I like to buy these. One of these little guys satisfies my craving without give me too much. Perfect size
Sugey n.
Milky way is so good perfect little snack anywhere, love the caramel taste. I always have some in my car
honey b.
Staten Island, NY
I love the fun size candies as they are a quick pick me up or quick sugar fix for chocolate candy lovers
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Acaramelado chocolate con nuez y avellana con cacao y caramelo muy divino al comer por su delicioso saber
Fabii T.
That good chocolate is the perfect ratio of sweet caramel and natural cocoa. Would eat the whole day haha
Marsha B.
Love the funsize hits the spot without feeling guilty. The bar was very good and good amount of caramel.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Really sweet chocolate with caramel that makes you want to eat the whole package but it has a low price
Emily B.
Woodmere, NY
Great for a little snack without over- indulging myself have loves these candies ever since I was a kid
Mariauxi S.
Me encanta este chocolate por su textura y sabor es excelente la combinación de chocolate con caramelo
Irene A.
Phoenix, AZ
My dad has to buy a few bags of this since we go through them real quick. we finish almost a bag a day.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.