BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

oriana g.
miami, florida
I lovee milky way, good chocolate and good price! i recommend, but lindt chocolate is better
Kathy B.
This is a great way to satisfy your Milky Way craving without eating a whole candy bar.
Natalia V.
Excelente chocolate, la combinación de el caramelo y las nueces hacen un rico sabor
Sierra A.
Norton, VA
I am a huge fan of sweets. Milky way is always my go to candy bar though. Its not too rich and the caramel and nougat work perfect together.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a big fan of this candy bar. I am not a fan of the taste. It is affordable and you can buy where any kinds of candy is sold.
Paola B.
I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time.
Eric B.
Haverhill, MA
So chocolatey,and delicious.One of my favorite candy bars. I could eat a whole bag of the fun size Wish I had one right now.
Zaida L.
They are a delusion .
Brianna P.
Harlingen, TX
People do not give these chocolate bars enough credit! They are the best and different from all the other chocolate bars.
Chasity R.
Im not a huge fan of milky ways. One of my least favorite chocolates. I dont like them but i know people that do.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.