BY MILKY WAY

Cristina R.
Waukesha, WI
Milky ways is mine and my boyfriends favorite chocolate candy bar! We're constantly fighting over it lol
Stephanie I.
Louisville, KY
These are great to have around when you want something sweet but don't want to eat a whole chocolate bar.
Elsa G.
Very good just as the regular size. Like the fact that I could save some for later. Tasted fresh as well.
Fabii T.
That good chocolate is the perfect ratio of sweet caramel and natural cocoa. Would eat the whole day haha
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
I love chocolates and nougats and caramel anything..put it all together and its heaven. Thanks milky way
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I like to buy these. One of these little guys satisfies my craving without give me too much. Perfect size
Laura W.
One of my favorite candy bars. I like the fun size because it's a small snack and a good size for kids.
Demi T.
This candy is soooooo good. I had to get more of it. Milkyways are just the right amount of sweetness.
Marisol M.
Clearwater , FL
My favorite chocolate ever. The caramel is perfect and the chocolate inside and outside is even better.
Maria Auxiliadora S.
Me encanta este chocolate por su textura y sabor es excelente la combinación de chocolate con caramelo
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.