BY MILKY WAY

Alicia G.
Yum, what can I say.....chocolate and caramel? Great idea, and the caramel is always so smooth and yummy
Christy M.
Waukesha, WI
Milky ways is mine and my boyfriends favorite chocolate candy bar! We're constantly fighting over it lol
honey b.
Staten Island, NY
I love the fun size candies as they are a quick pick me up or quick sugar fix for chocolate candy lovers
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Acaramelado chocolate con nuez y avellana con cacao y caramelo muy divino al comer por su delicioso saber
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I like to buy these. One of these little guys satisfies my craving without give me too much. Perfect size
Sugey n.
Milky way is so good perfect little snack anywhere, love the caramel taste. I always have some in my car
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I love milky ways there are one of my favorite candy bars the carmel and nougat flavoring is delicious!!!
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious, always a favorite when I have a sweet tooth. Perfect combo of chocolate, caramel and nougat.
Norma pilar G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I buy thoses when i star going to the stores we i was little and i think everyone love those chololates
Katie F.
One of my husbands favorite candies! He isn't a big chocolate guy, so it says a lot when he eats these
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.