BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
It is a perfect mix between chocolate and caramel. It tastes so crunchy and creamy!
Brent G.
The fun size Milky Way seem to be the perfect size for me, the full size candy bars are to rich for me.
Darla A.
Stockton, CA
Great taste profile. Satisfying and smooth texture. Always get these for Halloween.
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
My favorite. I love the minis, they're perfect for on the go snacking or for movie night.
Isabel S.
San Antonio, TX
So good! I like it, I have to eat sugar sometimes and helps when I feel weak, I love the combination.
Luisa  .
Spring, TX
They are so good ......:::::::::::::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,:........................
Kelly M.
swansea, SC
Milky way is my favorite chocolate candy bar. the fun size are perfect for on the go, and work/school
Angel C.
Belding, MI
I love this milky way it tastes yummy I think everyone should eat one of these.
Haley H.
Corona, CA
I keep a bag of these on hand at times. I have a serious chocolate addiction and they come in handy
Justin P.
Schererville, IN
Milky Ways are the best candy bars out there the caramel melts in your mouth and is very chewy.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.