BY MILKY WAY

Marianna B.
Round Lake, IL
I love Milky Way! It's one of my favorite candies I'm a big fan of the caramel and the nougat combination.
Ivy G.
Portland, TX
I absolutely love Milky Way candy bars their so full of rich and sweet caramel, and they taste so amazing.
Sugey n.
Milky way is so good perfect little snack anywhere, love the caramel taste. I always have some in my car
Marsha B.
Love the funsize hits the spot without feeling guilty. The bar was very good and good amount of caramel.
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I like to buy these. One of these little guys satisfies my craving without give me too much. Perfect size
Elsa G.
Very good just as the regular size. Like the fact that I could save some for later. Tasted fresh as well.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Acaramelado chocolate con nuez y avellana con cacao y caramelo muy divino al comer por su delicioso saber
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
I love chocolates and nougats and caramel anything..put it all together and its heaven. Thanks milky way
Anna S.
Ah so delicious its my guilty pleasure. Absolutely love eating these and once you eat one you can't stop.
Alicia G.
Yum, what can I say.....chocolate and caramel? Great idea, and the caramel is always so smooth and yummy
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.