BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Liliana D.
SAN DIEGO, CA
me encanta porque es uno de mis chocolates favoritos, lo como normalmente despues de mi comida del medio dia y es mas suave que otras barras de chocolate, lo compro en las tiendas OXXO de Tijuana, y si lo recomiendo a todos
Ahmed A.
This is one of my favorite snacks when I'm out in the beach having fun. It is a great source for energy especially when you get out of swimming longer period. I usually take a bar or two and I'm always full of energy.
Jeanene N.
The fun sized individuals are my favorite because I feel as though when I buy the big bars sometimes I don't want the entire thing and it's a waste but these are the perfect size you can eat multiple of. So delicious
Kayleene R.
Chicopee, MA
Caramel has to be one of my favorite sweets! The combination of chocolate to caramel warms my heart and leaves my taste buds screaming for more! If you've got a sweet tooth, this is the candy bar for you! My go to!
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
Milky ways are super duper delicious! Especially in the fun size, that was I can limit myself from eating a whole candy bar. I buy these often and the price is never wrong! I would and do recommend this to others!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
We buy these every year for Halloween. the kids love them
and they are one of the first things to go out of the candys.
they are good and we normally buy them from Walmart. they
have big bags for a great price.
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
Perfect bite-sized form of one of my favorite candies! It's a satisfying snack without the guilt. I love putting these in the freezer and eating them one their cold. I would definitely buy this product again.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
Love Love Love me a good cold milky way candy bar I usually put my milky way in the refrigerator and let it cool and eat it....when I bit into it the chocolate is hard and the caramel just come out so smooth.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not a sweet eater, i usually ever have a craving for sweets! But every time I want sweets Milky Way is the way I go! I love it! It is better then sneakers! My go to and I would definitely recommend it!
Stacy M.
I love fun size milky ways. They have good proportions. Some snack size candy doesn't taste the same as a full size do to the measurements, but these are good. Excellent for grab and go sweet treat.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.