BY MILKY WAY

Alex F.
Villanova, PA
Perfect bite-sized form of one of my favorite candies! It's a satisfying snack without the guilt. I love putting these in the freezer and eating them one their cold. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alix P.
oakland, CA
My boss brought some of these in for on halloween and it's great. Sweet and chocolatey, but a bit sticky which makes it a bit hard to eat but the taste is very good.
Kim B.
Martville, NY
Love them. the bite size bars are perfect. Just the right amount of caramel and nougat combined together. I don't eat these often. Occasional chocolate fix. All candy bars are priced the same. If you want it bad enough you will pay for it.
Brook B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a big candy person and Milky Way bars are definitely one of my favorites. The fun size bars are an easy way to satisfity my sweet tooth, and also allows me to share with others!
Jessica S.
Calcium, NY
Milky ways are one of my favorite chocolate bars! They're just so soft and delicious! I love that fun sizes are available because it makes me feel less guilty eating chocolate. Lol
Araceli M.
San Bernardino, CA
Caramel lovers rejoice! Milky Way Simply Caramel is the same Milky Way you love, but its real milk chocolate surrounds nothing but rich delicious caramel. Milky Way Simply Caramel is delicious whether simply unwrapped and enjoyed, or incorporated into your favorite dessert recipes. It's a new twist on a beloved classic and is a deliciously distracting experience in every bite! So Many Ways to Savor・Keep a pack of Milky Way Bars in your kitchen or office for a delicious anytime snack・Chop up a Milky Way Bar and incorporate it into your favorite dessert recipes・Wrap a bar with a bow and give the gift of deliciously distracting caramel, nougat and chocolate to the chocolate lover in your life.
Kristen L.
Clarkston, MI
I love the creamy caramel that comes in this candy. This candy is not only delicious but affordable too. In addition, the amount provided in a serving is generous. I eat candy on a weekly basis and really enjoy Milky Ways. I would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun

For me this is the best chocolate I love this chocolate so bad, you really have to try it if you never tasted before!

It is very good and delicious!
Keshia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect size for anyone who want one but now a regular size bar. Just don't eat the whole bag at once. Great for on the go or a trip or put in kids bags to have for them.
Heather W.
San Diego, CA
You can't beat the deliciousness that is a Milky Way. The bite size "fun size" gives me everything--milk chocolate, nougat and Carmel--within a few calories. Keeps my cravings in check.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.