BY MILKY WAY

Ireana C.
Este chocolate es muy rico, su exquisito sabor y su relleno de caramelo hacen que se me haga agua la boca!!!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
divinos me encanta tanto para regalar como para mi son divinos y una adiccion me fascinan siempre quiero mas
Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
They are perfect to pop into you're mouth and get the full milky way experience. Great to share with friends!
Danielle C.
Hatton
One of my favorite candy bars, delicious. Love to eat the chocolate off of them, then the inside... heaven!
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
I love the nougat and caramel filling. Reminds me of my childhood. And these fun size packets are perfect.
Muzan Y.
Arlington, TX
Tastes amazing and it's great to share with others especially a small reward for children overall recommend
Lii O.
Me encantan estos chocolatea...tienen un sabor delicioso y me encanta comprarlos en cada momento que pueda
Ivy G.
Portland, TX
I absolutely love Milky Way candy bars their so full of rich and sweet caramel, and they taste so amazing.
Clarissa F.
Irving, TX
Good love moly way I love eating chocolate it's amazing and I enjoy it very much but 2 musketeers is better
Amanda E.
Love milky ways! They are my favorite :) melts right in your mouth. The gooey caramel is what draws me in
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.