BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Jori B.
Carbondale, IL
Milky Ways are my favorite candy. It's good chocolate and the caramel goes great with it.
Karen F.
Van Horn, TX
Love buying the fun size so I can have one or two and not feel guilty by eating to much.
Hassnaa A.
One of my favoiret chocolates i love it its great one of the best chocoltes out their :)
Raquel S.
Waterford, MI
Milky way will always be my all time favorite chocolate candy. always always always!!!!
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
These are so good. Who doesn't like milky way. And you can actually chew these.
Amanda L.
Villanova, PA
I live the mix with chocolate and caramel , it's an delicious combination with flavore.
Yuri M.
Oregon
Love to buy this one for my nieces we just cant have enough once we start eating them..
Deborah S.
Horn Lake, MS
I buy the fun size for after lunch snacks for my kids! They are perfect and so yummy!
honey b.
Staten Island, NY
I love the fun size candies as they are a quick pick me up or quick sugar fix for chocolate candy lovers
Dafranlii B.
I love this treat, the taste of chocolate is my favorite favor and this particular chocolate is delicious. My favorite of all time :) Perfect to share with your friends and family, or just to give a special occasion.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.