BY MILKY WAY

Holly J.
Fort Wayne , IN
Amazingness to taste and fun size too share with everyone. These candy bars are so good they won't last long.
Jordan M.
Raleigh , NC
They are perfect to pop into you're mouth and get the full milky way experience. Great to share with friends!
Joseph T.
Simi Valley, CA
I personally love this brand a lot. The caramel inside of it is just amazing and it comes with the chocolate
Ireana C.
Este chocolate es muy rico, su exquisito sabor y su relleno de caramelo hacen que se me haga agua la boca!!!
Danielle C.
Hatton
One of my favorite candy bars, delicious. Love to eat the chocolate off of them, then the inside... heaven!
Marianna B.
Round Lake, IL
I love Milky Way! It's one of my favorite candies I'm a big fan of the caramel and the nougat combination.
Chantel G.
Mililani , HI
I love the nougat and caramel filling. Reminds me of my childhood. And these fun size packets are perfect.
Melissa S.
Oyster Bay, NY
This is perfect when you want just a little treat without having all the calories and guilt of a full bar.
Lii O.
Me encantan estos chocolatea...tienen un sabor delicioso y me encanta comprarlos en cada momento que pueda
Ivy G.
Portland, TX
I absolutely love Milky Way candy bars their so full of rich and sweet caramel, and they taste so amazing.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.