BY MILKY WAY

Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I love Milky Way bite size candy, the size is great when you have a sweet tooth and a craving for something sweet
Amy M.
Willow Spring , NC
Just love fun size bites! Great for a snack or when you are craving chocolate and caramel they are just the size!
Chasity R.
Im not a huge fan of milky ways. One of my least favorite chocolates. I dont like them but i know people that do.
Dorothy R.
SEBASTIAN, TX
Best little snack there is, I love its miniature size, perfect size for snacking on, without a lot of calories.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
Bought for my husband and he loved them. He said that they were very creamy and delicious. He would buy again.
Kayooo J.
Philadelphia, PA
Milky ways give me joy. I love the taste!
They're wonderful and tasty. Delicious and chewy. I really love them.
Farah O.
Los Angeles, CA
Taste awesome, I love caramel so the combination of chocolate and caramel are the BEST!! My top 5 chocolates!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
divinos me encanta tanto para regalar como para mi son divinos y una adiccion me fascinan siempre quiero mas
Valeria M.
I love this chocolate it tastes amazing when you bite it you can feel the flavors inside it really delicious
Ireana C.
Este chocolate es muy rico, su exquisito sabor y su relleno de caramelo hacen que se me haga agua la boca!!!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.