BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Victoria M.
Fun sized candy is the perfect size for a good candy chocolate fix! It just tastes so delicious
Adrianna A.
These fun size milky ways are the perfect size to bring along with your lunch to work or school.
Jana U.
Fortson, GA
Sooooooooooooooooooo yuuuuummmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Kimber G.
When you're having a craving for something sweet, these little morsels of goodness hit the spot.
Milkywat I love this mars candy bar. Creamy and chocolte and oh sooo good. Cant wait to have another milky way bar.
Rocelle F.
I like the fun size bites of Milky Way's.I will usually snack on these during my office hours
Nichel S.
Alpine, UT
Milky way is forever my favorite candy bar. I give this five stars for the constant quailty.
Nicole B.
Huntersville, NC
Love these but especially fresh from the freezer. The mixture of nougat, milk chocolate and caramel is to die for
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of the best candy bars ever. Great chocolate, and a just right chewy texture.
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
I could eat these all day. So yummy, has the perfect combo of Carmel and chocolate. Easy to eat too
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.