BY MILKY WAY

Amanda  S.
Union City, NJ
My uncle loves these. I'm not that big of a fan of them, but their not that bad. My uncle eats them all the time.
Nicole B.
Huntersville, NC
Love these but especially fresh from the freezer. The mixture of nougat, milk chocolate and caramel is to die for
vanessa r.
Milky way has to be one of the best chocolates, i just hate that it's gets stuck to my teeth. But by far the best
Chasity R.
Im not a huge fan of milky ways. One of my least favorite chocolates. I dont like them but i know people that do.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
Bought for my husband and he loved them. He said that they were very creamy and delicious. He would buy again.
Dorothy R.
SEBASTIAN, TX
Best little snack there is, I love its miniature size, perfect size for snacking on, without a lot of calories.
Kayooo J.
Philadelphia, PA
Milky ways give me joy. I love the taste!
They're wonderful and tasty. Delicious and chewy. I really love them.
Valeria M.
I love this chocolate it tastes amazing when you bite it you can feel the flavors inside it really delicious
Farah O.
Los Angeles, CA
Taste awesome, I love caramel so the combination of chocolate and caramel are the BEST!! My top 5 chocolates!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
divinos me encanta tanto para regalar como para mi son divinos y una adiccion me fascinan siempre quiero mas
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.