BY MILKY WAY

Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV
My favorite since I was a child. It's the one on Halloween that my kids dig through their bags and just hand over!
Brasia A.
Memphis, TN
I am extremely addicted to milky ways cage best chocolate I have ever eaten. I love it. I buy three bags at a time.
Kalena B.
Sandy, UT
Way good for a busy day, in need of some sweets throughout. Great pay, great value. It is affordable, not pricey.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I love Milky Way bite size candy, the size is great when you have a sweet tooth and a craving for something sweet
Ashley D.
Skowhegan, ME
I love milkyway I get these for Christmas every year I love when I get these. I hope to get some these this year
Amy M.
Just love fun size bites! Great for a snack or when you are craving chocolate and caramel they are just the size!
Aminata J.
Pickerington, OH
I love milky ways they are really good and chocolaty and taste delicious they rare good for after school snackinb
Dulce H.
I love any type pf chocolate but milky way is just my favorite its so creamy. ill would it chocolate all the time
Bluann L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is really good but only little comes in the bag. other than that you should really buy these they are great!
Nidhi P.
Cupertino, CA
Yummy!!the flavor of caramel n nougat just drives me crazy. I just love this one. Perfect for having after meals.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.