BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love these when I need a fix I can eat probably 3 of these and maybe have 1 frozen I love them frozen
Cara D.
Decatur, Ga
My favorite guilty pleasure when I need a quick chocolate treat!
These are the perfect size.
Amanda  S.
Union City, NJ
My uncle loves these. I'm not that big of a fan of them, but their not that bad. My uncle eats them all the time.
Magda V.
miami, FL
The best chocolate too rich recomiendio what all they liked children and adults is the favorite of all with an exquisite odor
Angelina I.
Pixley, CA
Mmm caremal my fave to I'm just a chocolate lover but these are nice and creamy too and caramel tasty
Elise D.
Union City, CA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHOCOLATES EVER THEY ARE SO ADDICTING AND CHOCOLATEY AND DELICIOUS AND AMAZING
Sophia D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love milky way chocolate, not too sweet and so smooth it melts so fast you can savor the chocolate
Brasia R.
Elgin, TX
The best chocolate I've ever tasted I mean I have 10 bags of it right now ūüėć I'm so in love with it
Tracy H.
Schertz, TX
I always kept the candy jar on my desk filled with these. About 2 little bars will hit those afternoon snack cravings.
Kim G.
Delaware, OH
This has been my go to pregnancy snack! Small enough to have a few and not feel guilty!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.