BY MILKY WAY

Jennifer M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Delicious perfect for when you have a sweet tooth perfect amount if caramel n nougat perfect size great for snacking.
Bobbi K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like milky way for something different. I normally do snickers but thisbis a nice change . The caramel is so good.
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
So easy to satisfy my sweet tooth with these candy bars. They are small enough to satisfy me without the guilt. Yum!
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
Simply delicious and satisfying mmm mmmm good just plain silky dark chocolate I truly recommend it you will enjoy it
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
I love the soft inside it has a really great chocolate flavor and it is priced cheap at walmart. Melts in your mouth.
Andrea G.
Doral, FL
I just love chocolats and Miky Way are one of the top most amazings chocolats, love it. This package it's amazing.
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
I am extremely addicted to milky ways cage best chocolate I have ever eaten. I love it. I buy three bags at a time.
Rebekka J.
Pecks Mill, WV
I looooove Milky ways. They are really the best ever like omgosh. I recommend it if you haven't tried any of it yet
Milkywat I love this mars candy bar. Creamy and chocolte and oh sooo good. Cant wait to have another milky way bar.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV
My favorite since I was a child. It's the one on Halloween that my kids dig through their bags and just hand over!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.