BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Muzan Y.
Arlington, TX
Tastes amazing and it's great to share with others especially a small reward for children overall recommend
Melissa S.
Oyster Bay, NY
This is perfect when you want just a little treat without having all the calories and guilt of a full bar.
Janessa R.
Philadelphia , PA
My mom is obsessed with these chocolates! But I have to admit these are pretty good.
Fabii T.
That good chocolate is the perfect ratio of sweet caramel and natural cocoa. Would eat the whole day haha
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
I always prefer fun size to full size when it comes to candy bars. These are a perfect size for snacks.
Alicia G.
Yum, what can I say.....chocolate and caramel? Great idea, and the caramel is always so smooth and yummy
Norma pilar G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I buy thoses when i star going to the stores we i was little and i think everyone love those chololates
Amanda  S.
Union City, NJ
My uncle loves these. I'm not that big of a fan of them, but their not that bad. My uncle eats them all the time.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love these when I need a fix I can eat probably 3 of these and maybe have 1 frozen I love them frozen
LIZBETH A.
Anaheim, CA
It tastes ok, but nothing that will make yourself say Wow after the first bite. I do not buy it often.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.