BY MILKY WAY

Yeimi P.
Bronx, NY
Love all that has to do with chocolate or camdy this bars are really good and tasty and even great for a last minute gift
Zulmithaa L.
Littleton, CO
I love its is great and you can have wherever you want ! 😊😊😊 You can enjoy with your family and friends really amazing 😉
Alan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't eat much chocolate but when I do, I reach for Milky Way, it satisfies my chocolate craving without being to heavy
Zoe R.
Weston, FL
El mejor chocolate del mundo, perfecta combinación, porción perfecta, el caramelo delicioso. i love this chocolote bar
Shawrita R.
Orlando, FL
One of the original chocolates. Love them as a go to snack. I keep them in my dresser at home for late night cravings.
Tracy H.
Schertz, TX
I always kept the candy jar on my desk filled with these. About 2 little bars will hit those afternoon snack cravings.
Mkenna C.
Why do you need a review for this? Go buy one! They are amazing. It's chocolate and caramel..... How can you go wrong?
Filiz O.
Staten Island, NY
I enjoy all that the Milky Way has to offer but sometimes a full bar is too much. So the fun size nougats are perfect!
Malia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's good, tastes great but they are not my favorites, my brother loves but I am more than another, but are delicious.
Tamella H.
Cypress
Chocolate and carmel yummy.tastes sweet and easy to find.hard to pass up if u have a sweet craving.yumm. affordable.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.