BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Brasia A.
Memphis, TN
I am extremely addicted to milky ways cage best chocolate I have ever eaten. I love it. I buy three bags at a time.
Nidhi P.
Cupertino, CA
Yummy!!the flavor of caramel n nougat just drives me crazy. I just love this one. Perfect for having after meals.
Tiffany S.
Romeo, MI
Milky way is my favorite candy bar and has been one of my favorites since i was a little kid!
Cierra D.
My guilty pleasure snack. I can grab one and not feel too guilty about indulging. Caramel, chocolate, and nougat. What's not to love.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I am a big milky way fan and with the nougat , THE BEST!!! i really like this milky way a lot
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
Yum! I love milky way and the bite sized ones are even better because they're easier to eat on the go.
Kandace B.
I love milky way just how it melts in your mouth it's really good I can't stop eating them
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
Perfect nugget Carmel and chocolate mixture makes me want to die in the Milky Way factory
Joseph T.
Simi Valley, CA
I personally love this brand a lot. The caramel inside of it is just amazing and it comes with the chocolate
Muzan Y.
Arlington, TX
Tastes amazing and it's great to share with others especially a small reward for children overall recommend
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.