BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Alina M.
Richardson, TX
Put them in my candy bowl when I had my family over in my apartment, and they loved them, I didn't have a single one. Perfect crowd pleaser.
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
Great snack-size bits for when you need a hint of something sweet. Be careful. It to keep the bag sitting out because you may eat them all!
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
Love the fun size milky way bar. It is the perfect size for a nice little snack. Its not too big, but just big enough to curb your craving.
Mkenna C.
Why do you need a review for this? Go buy one! They are amazing. It's chocolate and caramel..... How can you go wrong?
Sunshine F.
I love these chocolates. I travel to eat them in time, because I remember my childhood.
Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
Love these, especially when you're counting calories! The fun size gets rid of the crave, for minimal calorie amount.
Shawrita R.
Orlando, FL
One of the original chocolates. Love them as a go to snack. I keep them in my dresser at home for late night cravings.
Oby G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best candy out there! Perfect balance between the chocolate and the caramel!
Jennifer C.
Deer Park, NY
What can I say. milky way is one of my favorite candy bars...so creamy and gooey....so addictive
Amanda E.
Love milky ways! They are my favorite :) melts right in your mouth. The gooey caramel is what draws me in
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.