BY MILKY WAY

Heather P.
Not my favorite candy bar but still good especially when you are craving chocolate. I like the caramel more than the nougat.
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
Excellent product!!!
I like the flavor od caramel with chocolate!!!
The price is good and its easy to find!!!
I recommend!!!
Jessica C.
Nashville, TN
I like to keep a couple of these in my desk at work. It's a perfect little snack sized candy for those chocolate cravings.
Eusebio C.
Wichita, KS
The best candy ever is the milky way soft and chewy nougat is the best part and the chocolaty outside so good i love them
Zulmithaa L.
Littleton, CO
I love its is great and you can have wherever you want ! 😊😊😊 You can enjoy with your family and friends really amazing 😉
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
These are delicious and a fun size! Easy to grab a few to take with you to have s small quick chocolate snack on the go!
sarah y.
Mobile, AL
This is perfect for a small chocolaty snack. Not too much, not too little. Perfect for on the go or a movie night treat.
Linda V.
Brooklyn park, MN
I love milky way. Its so creamy and the caramel is to die for!!! Yummy! Makes me wany one right now as i am writing this.
Yeimi P.
Bronx, NY
Love all that has to do with chocolate or camdy this bars are really good and tasty and even great for a last minute gift
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
simplemente para mi una delicia me encantan estos chocolates con muchos tipos de capas. y lo mejor es que son economicos
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.