BY MILKY WAY

Lauren B.
Lumberton , NC
Chocolate meets nougat meets caramel.....a menege a trois of flavor for your delight!! Now, who couldn't be happy with that!
Heather P.
Not my favorite candy bar but still good especially when you are craving chocolate. I like the caramel more than the nougat.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
The best Halloween treat! The caramel is very delicious and melts in your mouth. It compliments very well with the Chocolate.
Janely R.
Wichita, KS
Amo estos chocolates especialmente el caramelo que tiene por dentro, tiene una buena tesitura el chocolate amo este producto
Magda V.
miami, FL
The best chocolate too rich recomiendio what all they liked children and adults is the favorite of all with an exquisite odor
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Milky way is such an amazing candy. I would definitely recommend this and that you eat it with a glass of milk, it's so good
Eric B.
Haverhill, MA
So chocolatey,and delicious.One of my favorite candy bars. I could eat a whole bag of the fun size Wish I had one right now.
Milky Way's are definitely one of my favorite chocolates, i highly recommend this if you're looking for a good snack to eat!
Sehila G.
Indianapolis, IN
These milky ways are good they are very chewy and soft but they are a little too sweet for me i could not eat these regulary
Diana A.
miami, FL
Me encantan estos chocolates siempre los comrpo y los tengo en un frasquito en mi casa para cuando tenga visita coman tambien
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.