BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Irene A.
Phoenix, AZ
My dad has to buy a few bags of this since we go through them real quick. we finish almost a bag a day.
grace W.
Gorham, ME
I love milky ways. I got these for Halloween and didn't get the amount of trick or treaters I usually get so I ate most of them. What a tragedy.
Dulce H.
I love any type pf chocolate but milky way is just my favorite its so creamy. ill would it chocolate all the time
Katie F.
One of my husbands favorite candies! He isn't a big chocolate guy, so it says a lot when he eats these
Gail O.
West Chicago, IL
When I'm craving candy, this is the first candy snack I go for.. 2 of these bite size candy bars full fills my sweet tooth craving..
Jessica C.
Nashville, TN
I like to keep a couple of these in my desk at work. It's a perfect little snack sized candy for those chocolate cravings.
Alan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't eat much chocolate but when I do, I reach for Milky Way, it satisfies my chocolate craving without being to heavy
Iveth R.
The taste of this chocolate is very good. Soft, & chewy for taste. The caramel puts more taste to it.
angelica h.
denver, co
I love them ... they are perfect when you are in college and you want something sweet,These are great for trick or treating candies!
kristin l.
Maud, TX
These taste really good. I love caramel and chocolate so these are the best. I would recommend them.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.