BY MILKY WAY

Mary R.
Stafford, VA
Milky Way bars have ALWAYS been one of my favorites! I'm not big on peanuts, so these are usually my "go to" candy bar. Yummy!
Dayanara F.
These are my favorite besides sour punch these are my most favorite chocolate of all the times , I have the biggest sweet tooth.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
Delicious! Great price! It helps with those chocolate cravings! I especially like the fun size because may not always want alot.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the fun size candies. Milky ways are so soft and creamy. The caramel taste so good. Over all this candy bar is delicious.
Angie L.
Santa Ana, CA
I think Milkyway's are okay but they don't relally have glavor, you need water with this candies cause you'll mouth will get dry.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
This chocolate is delicious milky way, I love the candy is inside and the taste is indescribable. One would not recommend enough.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
Love the yumminess in the small bite size pieces. Love the combination of caramel and nougat. Perfect for sharing and snacking.
Paola B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time.
Veronika S.
Birmingham, AL
These are gr at to have as a snack with tea or coffe" they're very light and not heavy on calories which make them even better.
Ana Gabriela M.
MIAMI, FL
this is a very teasteful bar , i really enjoit, the taste of caramel is delicios, i buy it in grocery stores and supermarkets,
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.