BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Lauren B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Chocolate meets nougat meets caramel.....a menege a trois of flavor for your delight!! Now, who couldn't be happy with that!
Maricruz O.
Douglas, GA
Pues no soy muy adicta al chocolate..Pero cuando quiero un chocolate seria Milk y way...me gusta porque no tiene nada de cacahuate
Farah O.
Los Angeles, CA
Taste awesome, I love caramel so the combination of chocolate and caramel are the BEST!! My top 5 chocolates!
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC
They are perfect to pop into you're mouth and get the full milky way experience. Great to share with friends!
Jill S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the fun size of Milky Way because one is just the right size to fulfill your craving! Milky Way is my favorite chocolate bar since childhood
Lii O.
Me encantan estos chocolatea...tienen un sabor delicioso y me encanta comprarlos en cada momento que pueda
Marianna B.
Round Lake, IL
I love Milky Way! It's one of my favorite candies I'm a big fan of the caramel and the nougat combination.
Stephanie I.
Louisville, KY
These are great to have around when you want something sweet but don't want to eat a whole chocolate bar.
Bethany M.
Lynchburg, VA
The best Halloween treat! The caramel is very delicious and melts in your mouth. It compliments very well with the Chocolate.
Sehila G.
Indianapolis, IN
These milky ways are good they are very chewy and soft but they are a little too sweet for me i could not eat these regulary
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.