BY MILKY WAY

Salina T.
Such a cute and fun size to eat with the kids at home watching a movie, the way it melts in your mouth and esp the carmel is to die for
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Big bang! Love it so much especially coz it has peanut! So its sweet and kinda salty with caramel!! Its so good! But in moderation tho.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Smooth and sweet! Caramel and chocolate are a great combo! The fun size is great for someone who wants just a little bit of candy!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a big fan of this candy bar. I am not a fan of the taste. It is affordable and you can buy where any kinds of candy is sold.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
These Bars are so greart I always eated for my snacks in my school. And also for me its the best option because the tasted are great.
angelica h.
denver, co
I love them ... they are perfect when you are in college and you want something sweet,These are great for trick or treating candies!
Karina V.
Medley, FL
These are the best chocolat in whole world, I really like it, the caramel is very perfect, the price is very good, I recommended it.
Gail O.
West Chicago, IL
When I'm craving candy, this is the first candy snack I go for.. 2 of these bite size candy bars full fills my sweet tooth craving..
Cierra D.
My guilty pleasure snack. I can grab one and not feel too guilty about indulging. Caramel, chocolate, and nougat. What's not to love.
Maricruz O.
Douglas, GA
Pues no soy muy adicta al chocolate..Pero cuando quiero un chocolate seria Milk y way...me gusta porque no tiene nada de cacahuate
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.