BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Mary R.
Stafford, VA
Milky Way bars have ALWAYS been one of my favorites! I'm not big on peanuts, so these are usually my "go to" candy bar. Yummy!
Bobbi K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like milky way for something different. I normally do snickers but thisbis a nice change . The caramel is so good.
Tamella H.
Cypress
Chocolate and carmel yummy.tastes sweet and easy to find.hard to pass up if u have a sweet craving.yumm. affordable.
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
Simply delicious and satisfying mmm mmmm good just plain silky dark chocolate I truly recommend it you will enjoy it
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
I love milky ways. I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time.
Michelle M.
Wheeling, WV
My favorite since I was a child. It's the one on Halloween that my kids dig through their bags and just hand over!
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I love Milky Way bite size candy, the size is great when you have a sweet tooth and a craving for something sweet
Jessica R.
Findlay, OH
I love the Milky Way fun size. A full candy bar is too much for me, but the fun size is just right. I love that there is a better chocolate/caramel ratio.
Marisol M.
Clearwater , FL
My favorite chocolate ever. The caramel is perfect and the chocolate inside and outside is even better.
Lauren B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Chocolate meets nougat meets caramel.....a menege a trois of flavor for your delight!! Now, who couldn't be happy with that!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.