BY MILKY WAY

Phasion M.
Omg I love Milky Way not only does it tasted amaZing but I love the airy feel and tasty when you bite into it sort of like a marshmallow .
Crystal C.
Brentwood, NY
Milky Way has always been one of my favorite candies!! Just enough amount of sweetness and a good size to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Amanda J.
These are delicious, and there's not much more to say about them. The little ones are pretty addictive, especially in a big bag like this.
Melissa P.
Yummy convenient perfect size on the go sweetness..melt in your mouth goodness .very good stocking stuffers .but becareful super addicting
Sasha O.
Morgantown , KY
We love milky ways in our house!! They aren't exactly "clean" so we reserve them for treats and special occasions but they're the best!!
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
The best candy bar!!! I like to munch on these when I just need a little sweetness. My favorite is to get one fresh out of the freezer.
Jen Z.
Woodstock, IL
Nothing adds excitement to candy like a fun size. How can anyone have possibly not tried this in their lives yet? It's simply umamerican
Jonathan J.
Belle Vernon, PA
I love milky ways. Sometimes though I just need a little one for a pick me up in the middle of my day so the fun size is perfect for me.
Tia K.
Shreveport, LA
These Are Really Good You Just Cant Go Wring With These I Promise You'll Love Them no doubt about it but for me i can eat the whole bag!
Karla R.
It's a delicious chocolate an excellent combination with caramel, the fun size are always a good idea to share with family and friends.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.