BY MILKY WAY

Hollie P.
Richland , WA
Love the fun size milky way bar. It is the perfect size for a nice little snack. Its not too big, but just big enough to curb your craving.
Phasion M.
Omg I love Milky Way not only does it tasted amaZing but I love the airy feel and tasty when you bite into it sort of like a marshmallow .
Vinet M.
Danbury, CT
What more can I say about this caramel chocolate nougat treat! Its delicious! it basically melts in your mouth. And the caramel is perfect.
Jonathan J.
Belle Vernon, PA
I love milky ways. Sometimes though I just need a little one for a pick me up in the middle of my day so the fun size is perfect for me.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
The best candy bar!!! I like to munch on these when I just need a little sweetness. My favorite is to get one fresh out of the freezer.
Tia K.
Shreveport, LA
These Are Really Good You Just Cant Go Wring With These I Promise You'll Love Them no doubt about it but for me i can eat the whole bag!
Sasha O.
Morgantown , KY
We love milky ways in our house!! They aren't exactly "clean" so we reserve them for treats and special occasions but they're the best!!
Jen Z.
Woodstock, IL
Nothing adds excitement to candy like a fun size. How can anyone have possibly not tried this in their lives yet? It's simply umamerican
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Big bang! Love it so much especially coz it has peanut! So its sweet and kinda salty with caramel!! Its so good! But in moderation tho.
Salina T.
San Diego , CA
Such a cute and fun size to eat with the kids at home watching a movie, the way it melts in your mouth and esp the carmel is to die for
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.