BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Smooth and sweet! Caramel and chocolate are a great combo! The fun size is great for someone who wants just a little bit of candy!
Jan P.
Yummo! Love these! A childhood favorite, for sure! Creamy and delicious chocolate and caramel melting across my taste buds! I am drooling and must go get one now! :-)
Sophie C.
Springfield, MA
Who doesn't love a Milky Way? The fun size allows you to enjoy the amazing sweet, chocolaty flavor with out all the calories of a bigger bar.
Tarshia W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Milky Way candy bars. If you just want the chocolate and the smooth caramel then this is what you need. Especially if you are not into or are allergic to nuts.
Lindsey F.
Anniston, AL
Love love love these to take places with me and putting them in the freezer is great also they are smooth and silky and the caramel is great
Crystal C.
Brentwood, NY
Milky Way has always been one of my favorite candies!! Just enough amount of sweetness and a good size to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Milky way bars are sooo smooth and yummy! :)
The chocolate is very sweet but not too much so, and the little bit of caramel really just completes the whole deal!
Hannah S.
Milky Ways are a great tasting candy but the fun size is much easier to share or stash a few for later. Also a lot less messy because they're closer to bite size.
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
Milky Way bars have ALWAYS been one of my favorites! I'm not big on peanuts, so these are usually my "go to" candy bar. Yummy!
Dayanara F.
These are my favorite besides sour punch these are my most favorite chocolate of all the times , I have the biggest sweet tooth.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.