BY MILKY WAY

natali s.
milky way it is very delicious but you can only eat one because they are very sweet and the ice creams they make based on milky way are very rich. / milky way es muy delicioso pero tu solo puedes comer una porque son muy dulces y los helados que hacen con base a milky way son muy ricos.
Cleo W.
Milky Way fun size are my go to when I get a chocolate/ caramel craving. I love them! One bar is the perfect size to satisfy my chocolate craving. From the milk chocolate shell to the soft chewy caramel and nougat center, it's the perfect candy bar!
Zuleima S.
Miami , FL
Completamente obsesionada con estas barras de chocolate son Realmente una de mis favoritas su sabor es excelentemente divino, crujiente y al mismo tiempo con ese toque suave del dulce de leche de verdad es una fiesta en tu paladar
Ocmary P.
Amo milky way creo que podria pasar mi vida comiendolos aunque termine quedando como una pelota asi toda redonda, muy dulce? no! mucho caramelo? mientras mas mejor! lo amo lo amo lo amo-
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
This Milky Way is really good because it has chocolate and caramel on the inside so yummy and it's a big size. I definitely recommend to people who haven't tasted Milky Way.
Leslie H.
Mission, TX
One of my favorite chocolate bars, i really like it i love the caramelized taste .
I eat this chocolates when im starving and this calm my hunger wile i get some real food
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite candy bars and the fun size bars are perfect for on the go, or if you just want a little bit of chocolate instead of a full sized candy bar. I definitely recommend this is you love caramel and chocolate!
Whittney A.
Morton, IL
It is one of my favorite candy bars by far. It is very chocolatey and just enough caramel and nougat so its not like over the top. Most caramel candy bars usually get stuck in my teeth, but I do not have a problem with these ones at all. Very happy with this product
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Milky Way fun size candies. I eat them for lunch AND dinner. They are small enough not to feel guilty eating them yet enough to satisfy my craving for chocolate.
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
This product I love, is the perfect combination of chocolate, crunchy, caramel and a touch salty I do not mind increasing a few kilos by eating this delicious treat
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.