BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Natalie G.
Napa, CA
I love these Milky Ways in the fun size! They're great for getting your chocolate fix without having to worry about scarfing down an entire bar (or two!). I keep some at my office and regularly hand them out to coworkers who need a pre-portioned Milky Way fix.
Klein T.
Chocolate is my life. My fridge is always full of chocolates including this one. The flavor is yummy i just love it. The price is affordable and i will always buy this one. For those who are chocolate lovers come and get yours now. I definitely recommend it.
Shelby K.
I love Milky way. The chocolate is nice and rich and the caramel is nice and sweet and the Nougat is fluffy. I love the fun size because it doesn't hurt my teeth like the full size candy bar does. Its a great on the go candy that i would recommend to anyone
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I like the bite sized packaging. I have always loved milky ways. My mom would always get me thethem as a kid. They're an affordable delicious treat. I don't have it very often anymore but it always nails a craving when I do. Worth the buy most definitely.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
So yummy, i like to use these in place of chocolates in our s'mores:) great value and i like the size for portion control, a fun treat for the kids! I like that you can buy these just about any where, really reccomed trying these at your next camp out!!!
jennifer b.
Kingston, OH
Favorite candy bar! Husband likes it too. There are others we eat. About as affordable as the rest of the candies. Good value. Don't have a problem with it. I purchase this product at Sam's club and Kmart. I would highly recommend this product and do.
Zhane J.
Maybe it's a personal preference but I cannot stand Milky Ways. I'm not the biggest fan of caramel so I'm pretty sure it stems from my caramel conservativeness but to me this bar is too sticky and gooey and not good, just reach for a snickers.
Tiffany S.
Sparrows Point, MD
Milky Way is by far my favorite candy bar I love the snack size variety when I need a little chocolate it's the perfect size without over doing it! I love the flavor and it's very affordable! It's so delicious I will definitely buy again!
Yrina T.
York, PA
Milky Way is by far my favorite chocolate candy, therefore making it my favorite treat to hand out during this time of year. When Halloween comes around I always make sure to stick my cauldron full of these little caramel filled treats!
Bianca J.
Pacifica , CA
Love keeping these in my freezer as a little something sweet when i need it! I freeze all my candy I feel like it just puts it over top! They are perfect size so you don't feel bad about eating them and you can always grab two!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.