BY MILKY WAY

Amanda R.
Macon, MO
These are so good. Who doesn't like milky way. And you can actually chew these.
Phasion M.
Omg I love Milky Way not only does it tasted amaZing but I love the airy feel and tasty when you bite into it sort of like a marshmallow .
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
My favorite. I love the minis, they're perfect for on the go snacking or for movie night.
Anne W.
I buy these for a go to snack. Just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Nancy Z.
Canfield, OH
Milky Way ha been and will let's be my favorite candy bar! It has the best caramel ever made and their milk chocolate is to die for. The fun size bars are great for halloweeners or for baking when I make my famous Milky Way Christmas cookies!
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
Milky Ways are one of my favorite chocolates out there. They are perfect for when you're on the go and you need a chocolate fix. Highly recommend.
angelica h.
denver, co
I love them ... they are perfect when you are in college and you want something sweet,These are great for trick or treating candies!
Laura P.
Blaine, MN
Milky way is one of my go to candy bars when I am having a chocolate craving. I love the caramel and the chocolate, combined with the nougat. So delicious.
Betzabeth S.
Nothing better that a good chocolate is the perfect combination, is sweet but not too much, as the size is small one can eat without abusing of sugar, love is one of my favorites
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I'm actually not a fan of milky way at all! I don't really like the caramel or nougat in here...I think those two only belong in a snickers!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.