BY MILKY WAY

Sierra A.
Norton, VA
I am a huge fan of sweets. Milky way is always my go to candy bar though. Its not too rich and the caramel and nougat work perfect together.
Sophie C.
Springfield, MA
Who doesn't love a Milky Way? The fun size allows you to enjoy the amazing sweet, chocolaty flavor with out all the calories of a bigger bar.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I'm actually not a fan of milky way at all! I don't really like the caramel or nougat in here...I think those two only belong in a snickers!
Lindsey F.
Anniston, AL
Love love love these to take places with me and putting them in the freezer is great also they are smooth and silky and the caramel is great
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Always kept a stash of these in the drawers when I worked at marsh. Yummy and quick to eat and just the right amount of chocolate and caramel
VE-1120654Maria H.
Simplemente me encanta, desde que lo pruebo no puedo dejar de comerlo asi que me toca pecar de vez en cuando, creo q nadie se puede resistir.
Amanda J.
These are delicious, and there's not much more to say about them. The little ones are pretty addictive, especially in a big bag like this.
Phasion M.
Omg I love Milky Way not only does it tasted amaZing but I love the airy feel and tasty when you bite into it sort of like a marshmallow .
Crystal C.
Brentwood, NY
Milky Way has always been one of my favorite candies!! Just enough amount of sweetness and a good size to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
Love the fun size milky way bar. It is the perfect size for a nice little snack. Its not too big, but just big enough to curb your craving.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.