BY MILKY WAY

magaly g.
I love caramel and chocolate together.I recommend it if you enjoy the mix as well. You can find it at your local drugstore and candy stores.
Sierra A.
Norton, VA
I am a huge fan of sweets. Milky way is always my go to candy bar though. Its not too rich and the caramel and nougat work perfect together.
Sophie C.
Springfield, MA
Who doesn't love a Milky Way? The fun size allows you to enjoy the amazing sweet, chocolaty flavor with out all the calories of a bigger bar.
Alina M.
Richardson, TX
Put them in my candy bowl when I had my family over in my apartment, and they loved them, I didn't have a single one. Perfect crowd pleaser.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I'm actually not a fan of milky way at all! I don't really like the caramel or nougat in here...I think those two only belong in a snickers!
VE-1120654Maria H.
Simplemente me encanta, desde que lo pruebo no puedo dejar de comerlo asi que me toca pecar de vez en cuando, creo q nadie se puede resistir.
Amanda J.
These are delicious, and there's not much more to say about them. The little ones are pretty addictive, especially in a big bag like this.
Crystal C.
Brentwood, NY
Milky Way has always been one of my favorite candies!! Just enough amount of sweetness and a good size to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
Love the fun size milky way bar. It is the perfect size for a nice little snack. Its not too big, but just big enough to curb your craving.
Melissa P.
Yummy convenient perfect size on the go sweetness..melt in your mouth goodness .very good stocking stuffers .but becareful super addicting
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.