BY MILKY WAY

Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
I love milky ways. I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time.
grace W.
Gorham, ME
I love milky ways. I got these for Halloween and didn't get the amount of trick or treaters I usually get so I ate most of them. What a tragedy.
Nicole M.
I grew up eating milky ways! This has been my favorite bar of candy for decades! I eat them frozen! It's the perfect treat at the end of the day!
Charyl C.
Beaumont, CA
I like milky way funsizr candies I buy them all the time when I want something sweet this is my go to I think there affordable in price as well
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Milky Way Fun size is the treat that I put in my granddaughter's lunch. That's if my husband doesn't get to them first. We all love Milky Ways!
Casey P.
Wilsonville, AL
Favorite candy!!! Absolutely delicious!! Nothing beats this amazing candy bar! Fun size is better because you don't feel as guilty when eating!
Charming S.
Hudson, NY
These are my favorite because I don't have hold a big bar and get chocolate on my fingers instead I can eat a bunch to equal a big bar or more!
Melanie T.
Sidney, NE
My daughter likes milky way bars, but the last one purchased was really old and from bed bath and beyond and had a white film on the chocolate
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I'm actually not a fan of milky way at all! I don't really like the caramel or nougat in here...I think those two only belong in a snickers!
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Always kept a stash of these in the drawers when I worked at marsh. Yummy and quick to eat and just the right amount of chocolate and caramel
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.