BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
Milky Ways are one of my favorite chocolates out there. They are perfect for when you're on the go and you need a chocolate fix. Highly recommend.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I buy these little bars so I can add one to my son's lunch box as a treat each day. They are also the perfect little size so he isn't getting way to much sugar.
Jonathan J.
Belle Vernon, PA
I love milky ways. Sometimes though I just need a little one for a pick me up in the middle of my day so the fun size is perfect for me.
KASSANDRA G.
Monahans, TX
My favorite chocolate bar! I love caramel. Its chewy and I just get my mouth watery thinking f it. I eat one at least 3 times a week. I have a sweet tooth.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
These are a great halloween staple. Sometimes I wish I had something more nutty like snickers. I think I actually prefer the midnight (dark chocolate) version of this product.
Adriana A.
Quien no ama los miljy way? En realidad el unico problema que le encuentro es que nunca es suficientemente grande para conformarte. Su textura es deliciosa
Gladys R.
Tuttle, OK
Yummy.,.,.,,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,l,.,.l.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,kl,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l
Ll
,.,.,.,.,
L,l,
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I'm actually not a fan of milky way at all! I don't really like the caramel or nougat in here...I think those two only belong in a snickers!
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the fun size candies. Milky ways are so soft and creamy. The caramel taste so good. Over all this candy bar is delicious.
Phasion M.
Omg I love Milky Way not only does it tasted amaZing but I love the airy feel and tasty when you bite into it sort of like a marshmallow .
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.