BY MILKY WAY

Nicole M.
I grew up eating milky ways! This has been my favorite bar of candy for decades! I eat them frozen! It's the perfect treat at the end of the day!
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
I love milky ways. I like to get the fun size because I can give one or two to my daughter without having to give her a lot of sugar at one time.
grace W.
Gorham, ME
I love milky ways. I got these for Halloween and didn't get the amount of trick or treaters I usually get so I ate most of them. What a tragedy.
Casey P.
Wilsonville, AL
Favorite candy!!! Absolutely delicious!! Nothing beats this amazing candy bar! Fun size is better because you don't feel as guilty when eating!
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Milky Way Fun size is the treat that I put in my granddaughter's lunch. That's if my husband doesn't get to them first. We all love Milky Ways!
Charming S.
Hudson, NY
These are my favorite because I don't have hold a big bar and get chocolate on my fingers instead I can eat a bunch to equal a big bar or more!
Melanie T.
Sidney, NE
My daughter likes milky way bars, but the last one purchased was really old and from bed bath and beyond and had a white film on the chocolate
Charyl C.
Beaumont, CA
I like milky way funsizr candies I buy them all the time when I want something sweet this is my go to I think there affordable in price as well
VE-1120654Maria H.
Simplemente me encanta, desde que lo pruebo no puedo dejar de comerlo asi que me toca pecar de vez en cuando, creo q nadie se puede resistir.
magaly g.
I love caramel and chocolate together.I recommend it if you enjoy the mix as well. You can find it at your local drugstore and candy stores.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.