BY MILKY WAY

Patsy R.
Denver, CO
They are soft chewy buttery caramel covered in a blanket of chocolate. Just the right size to enjoy when you're not in the mood for a full size bar.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cannot go wrong with a Milky Way candy bar. The chocolate & the caramel is the perfect combination. They are the perfect size for a quick snack.
Treena B.
York, SC
These have been my favorite candy bars since I was a kid! The taste never changes like some other candy bars will do and they are always affordable.
Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
Milky Way have always been a favorite of mine, and now that they come in fun size, I simply can't resist picking up a bag when I see them in stores!
Jailyne T.

It is delicious it has a unique flavor the caramel melts in my mouth seems to me a product of excellent quality and is one of my favorite chocolat
Lindsey C.
Catoosa, OK
A really tasty snack. So light in your mouth. Just taste great. I don't know what else I could say about the snack beside how amazing it really is
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
Milky Ways are one of my favorite chocolates out there. They are perfect for when you're on the go and you need a chocolate fix. Highly recommend.
Jill S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the fun size of Milky Way because one is just the right size to fulfill your craving! Milky Way is my favorite chocolate bar since childhood
alisa z.
I love the great creamy texture of a milky way bar. The light fluffy nougat, carmel and chocolate is so amazing. It is like taking a bite of heaven
Robyn P.
Los Angeles , CA
Milky ways may be my favorite chocolate candy bar. They're so good and satisfying. I put them in my fridge and eat cold so the caramel is harder.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.