BY MILKY WAY

Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
Milky Way have always been a favorite of mine, and now that they come in fun size, I simply can't resist picking up a bag when I see them in stores!
Sara M.
It tastes like MARS chocolate that is not available in US
So I love it and minis are always better to control the amount of chocolate you are having
Patsy R.
Denver, CO
They are soft chewy buttery caramel covered in a blanket of chocolate. Just the right size to enjoy when you're not in the mood for a full size bar.
lucia m.
SUCH DELITE THEY ARE SO GOODDDDDD THET MELT ON YOUR MOUTH AND YPOU TASTE THE SWEETNES OF THE CARAMEL AND SALTY OF THE CHOCOLAT WITH THAT CRUNCHY ....
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You cannot go wrong with a Milky Way candy bar. The chocolate & the caramel is the perfect combination. They are the perfect size for a quick snack.
Jill S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the fun size of Milky Way because one is just the right size to fulfill your craving! Milky Way is my favorite chocolate bar since childhood
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
Milky Ways are one of my favorite chocolates out there. They are perfect for when you're on the go and you need a chocolate fix. Highly recommend.
Lindsey C.
Catoosa, OK
A really tasty snack. So light in your mouth. Just taste great. I don't know what else I could say about the snack beside how amazing it really is
Jailyne T.

It is delicious it has a unique flavor the caramel melts in my mouth seems to me a product of excellent quality and is one of my favorite chocolat
alisa z.
I love the great creamy texture of a milky way bar. The light fluffy nougat, carmel and chocolate is so amazing. It is like taking a bite of heaven
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.