BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Nancy Z.
Canfield, OH
Milky Way ha been and will let's be my favorite candy bar! It has the best caramel ever made and their milk chocolate is to die for. The fun size bars are great for halloweeners or for baking when I make my famous Milky Way Christmas cookies!
Sasha O.
Morgantown , KY
We love milky ways in our house!! They aren't exactly "clean" so we reserve them for treats and special occasions but they're the best!!
Robyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
Milky ways may be my favorite chocolate candy bar. They're so good and satisfying. I put them in my fridge and eat cold so the caramel is harder.
Melanie R.
Whittier, CA
Omg i love milky way, they are perfect for a sweet tooth. i love eating the bite size i keeps them in my freezer and every time i want something sweet i have one or two.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Milky Way Fun size is the treat that I put in my granddaughter's lunch. That's if my husband doesn't get to them first. We all love Milky Ways!
Nikki M.
My number one recommended candy bar. Caramel is my favorite thing to pair with chocolate. this particular candy bar has that and its always extremely soft and chewy!
Megan B.
Chattanooga, TN
Always kept a stash of these in the drawers when I worked at marsh. Yummy and quick to eat and just the right amount of chocolate and caramel
Kamryn  K.
These are a convenient packaging and size. The are absolutely delicious with the creamy caramel and lightly fluffed nougat dipped in caramel all in lite sized pieces
lucia m.
SUCH DELITE THEY ARE SO GOODDDDDD THET MELT ON YOUR MOUTH AND YPOU TASTE THE SWEETNES OF THE CARAMEL AND SALTY OF THE CHOCOLAT WITH THAT CRUNCHY ....
Betzabeth S.
Nothing better that a good chocolate is the perfect combination, is sweet but not too much, as the size is small one can eat without abusing of sugar, love is one of my favorites
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.