BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Brianna J.
Gurley, AL
It's a milky way, who doesn't like these? Perfect for lunchbox, on the go, snacking, or classroom favors. We also include these in our Halloween candy bucket. I recommend these to all chocolate and caramel lovers!
Karolyn M.
Boardman, OH
I always buy the bags of fun size candy bars because a regular full size candy bar is just too much for me! Milky Way candy bars are my favorite, perfect caramel to chocolate ratio!
Peri T.
These are perfect for when you just want a small snack. Great for a quick treat during the day without all the temptation of eating an entire candy bar. It also works well for when kids want a treat.
Nicole M.
I grew up eating milky ways! This has been my favorite bar of candy for decades! I eat them frozen! It's the perfect treat at the end of the day!
Olivia M.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are the perfect sized chocolate servings, if you love Milky Ways. It's hard to resist eating just one. I prefer these to a whole candy bar because they are less messy and are a smaller portion.
Karen V.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love chocolate and carmel, so this takes care of two things I like in one candy bar. I don't eat a lot of sweet s at one time so a small piece is great.
Ericka M.
Rockford, IL
I love Milky way candy bar thats why i like to purchase the fun size i love to eat a lot of this candy! Chocolate carmel smooth silky melt in your mouth!
renee a.
Mebane, NC
I bought a bag of fun size Milky Way and my daughter loved them. I don't normally purchase candy, so this was a real treat for her. Chocolate and caramel is ALWAYS a great combination !
Crystal M.
Bronx, NY
What more can I say about this caramel chocolate nougat treat! Its delicious! it basically melts in your mouth. And the caramel is perfect.
María A.
Milky Way are delicious trust me!! I love this type of chocolate, They are perfect when you cut it in half you see the caramel with chocolate, is heaven in a piece
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.