BY MILKY WAY

Ericka M.
Rockford, IL
I love Milky way candy bar thats why i like to purchase the fun size i love to eat a lot of this candy! Chocolate carmel smooth silky melt in your mouth!
Gladys R.
Tuttle, OK
Yummy.,.,.,,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,l,.,.l.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,kl,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l
Ll
,.,.,.,.,
L,l,
Shad L.
Spokane
Completely satisfying theres never enough
my hole family loves milky way in all sizes but we love
the small bite size when kicking back watching a movie
Ariana G.
Me encanta bueno a quien no le encanta el chocolate me gusta su textura suave y la combinacion de sabor del chocolate con el caramelo de verdad lo adoro
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are awesome as a Halloween treat! If you love caramel and chocolate, you'll love Milky Way. The fun size is perfect to hit thar sweet tooth craving
Karen V.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love chocolate and carmel, so this takes care of two things I like in one candy bar. I don't eat a lot of sweet s at one time so a small piece is great.
Gaby G.
My mommy buy this chocolate every Christmas to share it with me and my friends when they comentó my house. She bought it at BJ. Isn't expencive at all.
Stephanie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candy bars. Fun size are just the perfect size for when you want just a little something chocolaty sweet but not a whole candy bar.
Erica H.
Lebanon, KY
We love candy! Milky way is one of our favorites. I like the fun size for my kids. They settle for the little bar without and fuss and sugar overload.
Amanda K.
Upper Darby, PA
Milky Way have always been a favorite of mine, and now that they come in fun size, I simply can't resist picking up a bag when I see them in stores!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.