BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Rachel M.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this a year ago and it was sensational it was what I needed with the diabetes I have I need something to keep my mind off of sweets. I also have taken it seriously to sue this as a dessert instead of ice cream. I also have thought this item as cheap.
Jelan S.
Fairfield, CT
Delicious. Love chocolate. Not too sweet. Just perfect balance. Love all the chocolates this brand has to offer. Satisfies my cravings. I can't get enough of it so I buy in bundles. I would recommend this to chocolate lovers out there. Can't go wrong
Jazmín C.
Valley Stream, NY
Deliciosos , estas barras de chocolate con caramelo dentro son exquisitas, las encuentras casi en cualquier lado, son muy económicas y realmente su textura y sabor , son de lo mejor.
Melissa G.
Manchester, NH
Now who doesn't like a Milky Way bar! These are so perfect to toss in your bag weather you going for a road trip or headed to an event that you know you will want a bit of chocolate. The caramel s perfect with it being so creamy and flavorful.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Perfect to put in your bag and sneak to work without the family knowing haha, perfect sized bites, amazing delicious caramel taste they're my favorite guilty pleasure :)
Megan P.
Lafayette, OR
These are amazing! Bad that they are small cause you could easily eat the whole bag in no time! I love milky ways and would recommend if you want a fun small little treat
Lisa G.
Concord, NH
I always hand these out at Halloween. The kids and parents love them alike. It's a staple for the holiday season. The chocolate isn't too chalky and is nice and creamy.
Taylor H.
West New York, NJ
Milky Way is hands down the best chocolate out there. It has this melting yet a devouring taste that you just can't get much off. The sweet caramel and the thick chocolate itself is super chewy and very delicious.
Ashley H.
Brentwood , TN
I love this nougat goodness. I ate every single one of these in my Halloween bucket that was left over. I simply cannot say no. The chocolate and caramel is insane!
Ariana G.
Me encanta bueno a quien no le encanta el chocolate me gusta su textura suave y la combinacion de sabor del chocolate con el caramelo de verdad lo adoro
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.