BY MILKY WAY

Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I buy these little bars so I can add one to my son's lunch box as a treat each day. They are also the perfect little size so he isn't getting way to much sugar.
Erica s.
Not a milky way fan. Prefer something with some bite to it. I see these and 3 musketeers as either a love or a hate candy there really isn't a middle ground.
Laura P.
Blaine, MN
Milky way is one of my go to candy bars when I am having a chocolate craving. I love the caramel and the chocolate, combined with the nougat. So delicious.
Jessica R.
Findlay, OH
I love the Milky Way fun size. A full candy bar is too much for me, but the fun size is just right. I love that there is a better chocolate/caramel ratio.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Literally one of the best part of my childhood Halloween's! Milky Way is so good! Soft delicious nougat wrapped in milk chocolate...you just can't go wrong
KASSANDRA G.
Monahans, TX
My favorite chocolate bar! I love caramel. Its chewy and I just get my mouth watery thinking f it. I eat one at least 3 times a week. I have a sweet tooth.
Kristen K.
Richardson, TX
A good one to keep in the freezer for a quick sweet treat when the day is winding down. Have always loved Milky Way since I was a kid. They never get old!
Adriana A.
Quien no ama los miljy way? En realidad el unico problema que le encuentro es que nunca es suficientemente grande para conformarte. Su textura es deliciosa
Miranda E.
Who doesn't like chocolate and Carmel mixed together? These are my favorite candy bar. The make the perfect combo and are so delicious. Price is good too!
Gladys R.
Tuttle, OK
Yummy.,.,.,,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,l,.,.l.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,kl,l,l,l,l,l,l,l,l
Ll
,.,.,.,.,
L,l,
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.