BY MILKY WAY

Peri T.
These are perfect for when you just want a small snack. Great for a quick treat during the day without all the temptation of eating an entire candy bar. It also works well for when kids want a treat.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
These are a great halloween staple. Sometimes I wish I had something more nutty like snickers. I think I actually prefer the midnight (dark chocolate) version of this product.
Yes!!! Awesome to have on this cold weather. It's chocolate, I love it. Who doesn't love chocolate. Very good value. Also good to share. Very affordable bought my mother a bag too. I will diff buy again!
LEAR28018 A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
MIS CHOCOLATES FAVORITOS EN MI VIDA! Siempre me ha encantado todo tipo de chocolates pero estos son muy deliciosos, tienen larga duración y los venden en todos lados, acompañarlos con un vaso de leche siempre es muy delicioso! Los recomiendo muchisimo
darlene n.
Franklin, NJ
I love milky way any size. the flavor is rich and satisfying. the only problem with the fun size is you have to eat at least 3 to get the benefit of a regular milky way
Jan P.
Yummo! Love these! A childhood favorite, for sure! Creamy and delicious chocolate and caramel melting across my taste buds! I am drooling and must go get one now! :-)
Hannah S.
Milky Ways are a great tasting candy but the fun size is much easier to share or stash a few for later. Also a lot less messy because they're closer to bite size.
Milky way bars are sooo smooth and yummy! :)
The chocolate is very sweet but not too much so, and the little bit of caramel really just completes the whole deal!
Dafranlii B.
I love this treat, the taste of chocolate is my favorite favor and this particular chocolate is delicious. My favorite of all time :) Perfect to share with your friends and family, or just to give a special occasion.
Omg, this chocolate is quite good I've tried it since I bought it in stores or supermarkets, its price is affordable but what I like most about this chocolate is its incredible flavor, how soft it really is that it completely immerses you Has as a kind of melted caramel and at the same time I hope it gives an incredible flavor that is great because it is easy to bite, taste, swallow and best of all is that you can prepare your cupcakes and milkshakes which are super sensational .
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.