BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
I love Milky Ways! They are my sorority sister's favorite and she always have a bag of fun sizes at her apartment. I've definitely fallen in love with them in college and have found myself picking them up in the check out line even with her out of state.
Heather S.
Nottingham, MD
Delicious, perfect size for snacking, and has everything a candy needs. This treat is not overly sweet, and the nougat is thick and creamy! The mix of milk chocolate, caramel, and nougat is a perfect combination with the perfect proportions!
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Hello! Chocolate lovers. The taste of a Miky Way Yummy in my Tummy. The value is good for the price. You should go get your's Toady! To other Candy bars you can't beat a good o Miky Way.
I get mind Miky Way at Food Lion and Wal-Mart's.
Liliana s.
Nampa, ID
I love when normal candy bars come in fun sizes. It makes it easier to make the bag last because they're in little bites instead of just one bar of chocolate. Even though you might not want to share them because there is not wrapping on each individual piece they're still a great snack to have for you own.
Kaitlyn R.
YUM. Delicious! I love Milky Ways. They are one of my favorite candy bars! The mini ones are just amazing! Sometimes I don't want to eat an entire candy bar because it's just too much sugar. These fix that problem. They are bite size pieces and you can't eat them to your preference. Amazing!
amanda w.
These are great for trick or treating candies! I used to love getting Milky Ways back in the day, but I can't even remember the last time I had one! The fun size are perfect for not wanting too much chocolate but still wanting something sweet.
Euglidys M.
The Woodlands , Texas
El Milky Way chocolate caramel and nougat es uno de los mejores, sobretodo si lo compras en bolsas grandes y puedes distribuirlo a lo largo de tu mes. Sabroso en sabor y apenas lo pruebas querrás comer muchos más.
Yasmin Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
This is great but too much will make you sick. I anyways say this to all snacks: great for an occasional cheat snack but healthy is always first! These are always found at my local Walgreens. I wish there would be something crunchy to balance all the softness
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Milky way's are one of my favorite chocolates. I love the caramel and chocolate combinations. I always have some in my house. The fun size are a great size for a pick me up when I crave it.
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI
Always delicious. Perfect combination of carmel, nouget, and chocolate. I love the fun size cuz they are easier to cart around. They also are easy to just pop in your mouth without having to keep track of a half eaten candy bar.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.