BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

Fanchon T.
Morgan City, LA
My favorite! Perfect for snack attacks and to satisfy your sweet tooth, without completely going overboard. Perfect for lunch boxes, diaper bags, and candy bowls.
Maria C.
In my opinion this sweet, tastes great, but for people like me is somewhat cloying, too sweet and sticky. certainly I can not eat a whole piece of this sweet. Here's how to buy one and eat small pieces, or do not eat whole but with a very big glass of milk
Nena L.
I purchased the fun-size version of this delicious, famous chocolate for a party and it was a sensation! I placed them in goodie bags and everyone desired more! What is so lovable about the chocolate is the soft, yet flavorful caramel and nougat center that is so light it feels almost guilt-free.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Milky ways are my guilty pleasure wether its eating a whole enitre candy bar or its the mini one si can put in the freezer and just pop into my mouth. i just abosoutley love the carmeal and eat them to much i deffinatly will always buy them....i buy them a few times a month
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I recently tried the milky way caramel apple minis. I found one bag at the store stuffed in another candy box in the halloween isle. They are the perfect mix of a caramel apple and chocolate! Limited harvest flavor so grab them while you can!
Katie P.
Roanoke, VA
I am a big chocolate fan, and I've been eating Milky Ways since I was a kid. These were absolutely amazing and great for a small snack for work before and after lunch. I buy these a lot since they are kind of like a quick "pick me up" if I'm not 100% during the day. Chocolate is my friend :)
Kate S.
Freehold, NJ
Love these! Perfect snack size and are very convenient for on the go. If you can find them after a holiday, they are even more affordable - I usually buy them after halloween since I don't like spending a lot of money on candy. Will definitely repurchase and definitely recommend.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
I really enjoyed milky Way's they're one of my favorite candy bars I especially love these little Fun Size ones we get Sam from our local Dollar Store the really easy to pack for the kids for snacks on the go and also for me I recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate and nougat
Sophia L.
This is a nice sweet milk chocolate candy bar. The nougat is very soft and airy. The caramel is smooth and chewy, but it doesn't stick to the roof of my mouth. The full size is a bit too decadent for me, but the fun size is just right.
Arianna M.
Wow! i must say i don't usually eat sweets but when i do i gotta eat this milky way and wonka candies! i love milkey way more than any other chocolate! i eat it like once a month but when i do, I'm absolutely happy for a month, and then i have to eat it again hahaha!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.