BY MILKY WAY

Alejandra F.
Laredo, TX
Well this is one of my favorite chocolate and I would still it will always be my favorite I really love it and mostly when it's really cold and just eat it while watching a movie!
Nancy Z.
Canfield, OH
Milky Way ha been and will let's be my favorite candy bar! It has the best caramel ever made and their milk chocolate is to die for. The fun size bars are great for halloweeners or for baking when I make my famous Milky Way Christmas cookies!
Sophia L.
This is a nice sweet milk chocolate candy bar. The nougat is very soft and airy. The caramel is smooth and chewy, but it doesn't stick to the roof of my mouth. The full size is a bit too decadent for me, but the fun size is just right.
Melanie R.
Whittier, CA
Omg i love milky way, they are perfect for a sweet tooth. i love eating the bite size i keeps them in my freezer and every time i want something sweet i have one or two.
payton L.
Gretna, NE
So tasty but so so so unhealthy like why do they have to do this to us. get is addicted. there is no other candy like the Milky Way but only eat it on special occasions
Sara H.
Sunderland, MD
I love it so much although I wish there was more in the bag as usual I think I'm okay with gaining 200 pounds from eating these everyday bc they are just so damn good
Nikki M.
My number one recommended candy bar. Caramel is my favorite thing to pair with chocolate. this particular candy bar has that and its always extremely soft and chewy!
Kamryn  K.
These are a convenient packaging and size. The are absolutely delicious with the creamy caramel and lightly fluffed nougat dipped in caramel all in lite sized pieces
Tarshia W.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Milky Way candy bars. If you just want the chocolate and the smooth caramel then this is what you need. Especially if you are not into or are allergic to nuts.
Emily A.
Durham, NC
The best candy that there is out there on the market- absolutely amazing. the flavors all go together perfectly and with them packaged like this I can take them wherever I want
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.