BY MILKY WAY #62 in Candy Bars

VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral , FL
These bars of chocolate is divine I recommend it with special candy to sweeten us life
Anne W.
I buy these for a go to snack. Just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Cleo W.
Milky Way fun size are my go to when I get a chocolate/ caramel craving. I love them! One bar is the perfect size to satisfy my chocolate craving. From the milk chocolate shell to the soft chewy caramel and nougat center, it's the perfect candy bar!
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun, I am charmed with the flavor of this chocolate, when it is bitten there goes out his soft and creamy landfill full of flavor and texture, special at every hour, the best flavor, the best price and flavor
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite candy bars and the fun size bars are perfect for on the go, or if you just want a little bit of chocolate instead of a full sized candy bar. I definitely recommend this is you love caramel and chocolate!
Alexandra B.
Litchfield, NH
I'm such a foodie so I always have these with me. Either on my purse, backpack or my mini freezer (to change things up). They're so creamy and delicious. If I'm not paying attention I could eat the whole bag!
Jessica S.
Calcium, NY
Milky ways are one of my favorite chocolate bars! They're just so soft and delicious! I love that fun sizes are available because it makes me feel less guilty eating chocolate. Lol
Araceli M.
San Bernardino, CA
Caramel lovers rejoice! Milky Way Simply Caramel is the same Milky Way you love, but its real milk chocolate surrounds nothing but rich delicious caramel. Milky Way Simply Caramel is delicious whether simply unwrapped and enjoyed, or incorporated into your favorite dessert recipes. It's a new twist on a beloved classic and is a deliciously distracting experience in every bite! So Many Ways to Savor・Keep a pack of Milky Way Bars in your kitchen or office for a delicious anytime snack・Chop up a Milky Way Bar and incorporate it into your favorite dessert recipes・Wrap a bar with a bow and give the gift of deliciously distracting caramel, nougat and chocolate to the chocolate lover in your life.
Keshia D.
Perfect size for anyone who want one but now a regular size bar. Just don't eat the whole bag at once. Great for on the go or a trip or put in kids bags to have for them.
Arianna R.
I love these! When you are craving something sweet, but don't want to blow your diet, these are perfect. They are individually wrapped so you can pop a few into your purse or bag. It doesn't get any more convenient than that! Plus the fun size is just tge right size for a quick snack!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.