BY MILKY WAY

lovely j.
this product it very good to especially as a teen girl i really enjoy this in my ice cream and in my milk shakes when im on the go and need a snack i do have one of these in my purse all the time.like all the time
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
Milky Way is the best candy out there! It is so delicious. I love the caramel chocolateness. The bite size are so awesome, I have to eat 3 to 4 pieces at a time.
Karolyn M.
Boardman, OH
I always buy the bags of fun size candy bars because a regular full size candy bar is just too much for me! Milky Way candy bars are my favorite, perfect caramel to chocolate ratio!
Euglidys M.
The Woodlands , Texas
El Milky Way chocolate caramel and nougat es uno de los mejores, sobretodo si lo compras en bolsas grandes y puedes distribuirlo a lo largo de tu mes. Sabroso en sabor y apenas lo pruebas querrás comer muchos más.
Kayla H.
Williston
Milky Way is a candy bar I always reach for (when I do reach for one) it's just right up my ally if you are a chocolate fan this will surely help out that sweet tooth.
Olivia M.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are the perfect sized chocolate servings, if you love Milky Ways. It's hard to resist eating just one. I prefer these to a whole candy bar because they are less messy and are a smaller portion.
Betzabeth S.
Nothing better that a good chocolate is the perfect combination, is sweet but not too much, as the size is small one can eat without abusing of sugar, love is one of my favorites
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
My favorite candy bar. I can find anywhere. They are reasonable prices. Good value. I like to use them in cookies. The flavor is great. Come on who doesn't like milky way? I eat too often.
renee a.
Mebane, NC
I bought a bag of fun size Milky Way and my daughter loved them. I don't normally purchase candy, so this was a real treat for her. Chocolate and caramel is ALWAYS a great combination !
Alejandra F.
Laredo, TX
Well this is one of my favorite chocolate and I would still it will always be my favorite I really love it and mostly when it's really cold and just eat it while watching a movie!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.