BY MILKY WAY

Megan P.
Lafayette, OR
These are amazing! Bad that they are small cause you could easily eat the whole bag in no time! I love milky ways and would recommend if you want a fun small little treat
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Perfect to put in your bag and sneak to work without the family knowing haha, perfect sized bites, amazing delicious caramel taste they're my favorite guilty pleasure :)
Lisa G.
Concord, NH
I always hand these out at Halloween. The kids and parents love them alike. It's a staple for the holiday season. The chocolate isn't too chalky and is nice and creamy.
Taylor H.
West New York, NJ
Milky Way is hands down the best chocolate out there. It has this melting yet a devouring taste that you just can't get much off. The sweet caramel and the thick chocolate itself is super chewy and very delicious.
Taylor T.
Roseville, MI
One of the greatest candies. I will forever buy some of these. FOREVER! I love how the chocolate is really rich, and melts in your mouth, along with the caramel. ūüėäūüėĄ
Sydney C.
These are the best, if you love a little bit of sugar in the day these are it! I have them in my desk at work and find so many people running over to grab one for an afternoon pick me up!
Ashley H.
Brentwood , TN
I love this nougat goodness. I ate every single one of these in my Halloween bucket that was left over. I simply cannot say no. The chocolate and caramel is insane!
Skylar M.
Greenville, SC
It's very chocolatey and Carmel mixed which is a great combo to me I eat these for a snacks or share with a couple friends ..I really enjoy these and these are one of my favorite candies
Jeanene N.
The fun sized individuals are my favorite because I feel as though when I buy the big bars sometimes I don't want the entire thing and it's a waste but these are the perfect size you can eat multiple of. So delicious
Brianna J.
Gurley, AL
It's a milky way, who doesn't like these? Perfect for lunchbox, on the go, snacking, or classroom favors. We also include these in our Halloween candy bucket. I recommend these to all chocolate and caramel lovers!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.