BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Taylor E.
Jacksonville, NC
Perfect for a quick cheat. Great chocolate taste without the commitment to a full candy bar.
Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
I love chocolate and this is something I love and with Carmel it taste so good and I love it
Leidy V.
Opa Locka, FL
Delicious taste , texture enjoyable and entertaining , the mixture of ingredients is perfect
Jennifer R.
Newcastle, OK
These are delicious and the perfect size for a snack. Perfect mix of chocolate and caramel.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love it in the fun size great price for all that you get perfect bite of caramel and nougat
Wendy S.
I love it. Me encanta de mis chocolates preferidos, voy ciega a comprarlos son deliciosos.
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
Love these! Perfect for kids lunch for a little snack or just to get rid of a sweet tooth.
Cassidy N.
Chalfont, PA
Love these they are so good!!! My favorite candy. I love the Carmel and chocolate mixture
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. Always have and always will! These are creamy and rich and amazing! Drool!
Chrissy  F.
I enjoy a milky way every once in a while. they are light and fluffy and taste so good!
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.