BY MILKY WAY

Yasmin Z.
South Ozone Park, NY
This is great but too much will make you sick. I anyways say this to all snacks: great for an occasional cheat snack but healthy is always first! These are always found at my local Walgreens. I wish there would be something crunchy to balance all the softness
Rachel M.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this a year ago and it was sensational it was what I needed with the diabetes I have I need something to keep my mind off of sweets. I also have taken it seriously to sue this as a dessert instead of ice cream. I also have thought this item as cheap.
Celina M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Milky Ways are my favorite candy bars ever. They're prefect with just the right amount of soft chocolatey center and caramel. The chocolate coating is also delicious!
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Milky way's are one of my favorite chocolates. I love the caramel and chocolate combinations. I always have some in my house. The fun size are a great size for a pick me up when I crave it.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
So yummy, i like to use these in place of chocolates in our s'mores:) great value and i like the size for portion control, a fun treat for the kids! I like that you can buy these just about any where, really reccomed trying these at your next camp out!!!
Jelan S.
Fairfield, CT
Delicious. Love chocolate. Not too sweet. Just perfect balance. Love all the chocolates this brand has to offer. Satisfies my cravings. I can't get enough of it so I buy in bundles. I would recommend this to chocolate lovers out there. Can't go wrong
jennifer b.
Kingston, OH
Favorite candy bar! Husband likes it too. There are others we eat. About as affordable as the rest of the candies. Good value. Don't have a problem with it. I purchase this product at Sam's club and Kmart. I would highly recommend this product and do.
Jazmín C.
Valley Stream, NY
Deliciosos , estas barras de chocolate con caramelo dentro son exquisitas, las encuentras casi en cualquier lado, son muy económicas y realmente su textura y sabor , son de lo mejor.
Melissa G.
Manchester, NH
Now who doesn't like a Milky Way bar! These are so perfect to toss in your bag weather you going for a road trip or headed to an event that you know you will want a bit of chocolate. The caramel s perfect with it being so creamy and flavorful.
Jennifer M.
Malden, MO
Milky Way is my favorite candy bar. Its smooth caramel blends with the chocolate perfectly. I usually purchase this at my local Wal-Mart. It is affordable and a fantastic value.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.