BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
I was so happy with my purchase of these fun sized milkyways. They are delicious. I love the caramel.
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
Favorite candy bar. Only problem is i always want more!!!! Love caramel and love nugget. Nmmmmmmmmmmm
Katrina B.
Orland, California
I love milky ways. They are even better to eat when yoy freeze them. I buy rhem for all rhe holidays
BoU x.
Fitchburg, MA
So delicious. My favorite chocolate of all chocolates. Sweet chocolates caramel inside. Oh the joy.
Arleen C.
Hollywood, FL
My favorite candy bar hands down. Chocolate is very rich and creamy. Caramel is perfect. the BEST.
Cordelia G.
Chicago Heights
They are so good you going want more and more and so on and so on you will never stop eating them
Dana S.
Clemson, SC
Great snacks . I love caramel so much and add chocolate to that and it does not get any better.
Julian M.
Montgomery, IL
Love the creamy taste with the caramel and the chocolate was just perfect. Totally recommend it
Camille E.
Frisco, TX
Fits in my mouth perfectly! I could eat these all day long. It's the perfect snack or dessert!
Karla B.
Brownsville, TX
Its a very delicius chocolate its my favorite because calm my hungry. And its so god and cheap
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.