BY MILKY WAY

Maddie S.
Elmer, NJ
Fun size milky way bars are a classic. My mom always sends me some in a package while i am at college around mid-terms and finals. They are an affordable candy bar that can be purchased just about everywhere. It was my favorite candy bar as a child and continues to be my favorite candy!
Luz C.
Best chocolate out there, love it so much, my mom and I always share one when we are super stressed and it makes us so happy. The flavor is not too sweet and not too sour, you can taste the chocolate better than snickers for example, and the caramel is an amazing complement. Would buy it again and again.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like the bite sized packaging. I have always loved milky ways. My mom would always get me thethem as a kid. They're an affordable delicious treat. I don't have it very often anymore but it always nails a craving when I do. Worth the buy most definitely.
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
Milky Way: Chocolate Caramel And Nougat Fun, I am charmed with the flavor of this chocolate, when it is bitten there goes out his soft and creamy landfill full of flavor and texture, special at every hour, the best flavor, the best price and flavor
Tania G.
oh my gosh where can i start with such an amazing and delicious chocolate bar like Milky way?! Milky way is one of my favorites because it has amazing taste and it combines two of the most delicious ingredients, Caramel and Nougat! If you have not tried it, go and buy some
Pamela C.
Providence, RI
These are great if you like chewy chocolate bars. They are sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. It's a great alternative to snickers if you are allergic to, or don't like peanuts. They are really cheap so it's not like you're losing a huge amount of money if you don't like them , give them to someone else. Little kids are sure to live them.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely DELICIOUS!!! My favorite candy in the world in tiny bite-sized pieces. 10000% favorite thing to get on Halloween as well. Steal it from my brother and sister all the time (they know I love it so they don't mind lol).
María L.
Is a classic, I die for one of these the chocolate in this mixture is the best and the touch of the candy taffy I love, the one is that it is very sweet for my taste therefore I only eat one a day And I would share it since it is a lot for me alone.But in fact it is super delicious like all the sweets of this brand.
Andres B.
Excelente chocolate para cualquier ocasión, es indispensable tanto como para una fiesta como para una noche de película, se le puede acompañar con cualquier plata pero no con nadie jajaja. Es uno de los mejores chocolates actualmente y desde hace mucho tiempo
Christina G.
I love candy, so I normally snag a bunch of it after Halloween ends so that I can have enough candy to last practically till the next year. This is one of the candies I go for and will run out of quickly.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.