BY MILKY WAY #63 in Candy Bars

Breyonna S.
Have loved Milky Way's for years. One of my absolutely favorite candies to eat and purchase. It has just the right amount of caramel, chocolate, and nougat. They are always on sale too which is nice. The fun size are nice in candy dishes or around this time of year since it's Halloween. Will continue to repurchase.
Luz C.
Best chocolate out there, love it so much, my mom and I always share one when we are super stressed and it makes us so happy. The flavor is not too sweet and not too sour, you can taste the chocolate better than snickers for example, and the caramel is an amazing complement. Would buy it again and again.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I like Milky ways, but with the package of like 15+ i feel like it is really expensive. I would like it if I could find a cheaper bag especially in a local drug store. Overall the taste of caramel and nougat in chocolate is really good, though caramel stuck in my teeth is not the best thing after wards.
Beth T.
Lincolnton, GA
I buy these for the office, and they can't get enough, (nor, to be honest, can I!) We love the fact that there's no peanuts to get stuck in our teeth, and it's sweet and savory enough to give you that satisfied feeling, even in fun size, that makes you feel like you've eaten a full candy bar!
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I always have a pack of fun sized milky way in my house! Its a yummy snack to run to if you want a little bit of chocolate and caramel! Its absolutely delicious! I usually pick some up at Walmart its very affordable and I have 1 every night after dinner or if i just want something sweet
natali s.
milky way it is very delicious but you can only eat one because they are very sweet and the ice creams they make based on milky way are very rich. / milky way es muy delicioso pero tu solo puedes comer una porque son muy dulces y los helados que hacen con base a milky way son muy ricos.
Tania G.
oh my gosh where can i start with such an amazing and delicious chocolate bar like Milky way?! Milky way is one of my favorites because it has amazing taste and it combines two of the most delicious ingredients, Caramel and Nougat! If you have not tried it, go and buy some
Jacenne L.
I love these. The way the melt in your mouth and have the perfect taste of caramel and chocolate! It's a party in my mouth. I love these and bite size makes it a nice on the go treat. I highly recommend them if you're a chocolate and caramel lover! You can't go wrong.
Avani P.
This is usually one of the candy packs I buy for Halloween. The kids love them and they always come back for more. It's a great treat. Caramel-lovers would love this. You can freeze these, chop them up and add them to any dessert. They're definitely a great addition.
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I always think the fun size of any candy bar taste better than the full size version. Milky Way fun size bars are full of chocolate and caramel flavor. The nougat is light and airy. Very tasty chocolate treat. Repeat consumer and will purchase again in the future.
Erica s.
What's your favorite part of the milky way. Carmel or the nougat.
Amanda R.
Macon, MO
Who doesn't love a good smooth milky way?
Dafranlii B.
What's your favorite part of the milky way?
Arianna Yannare B.