Milky Way Candy Bar uploaded by Stacy a.Milky Way Candy Bar uploaded by Lidia R.Milky Way Candy Bar uploaded by keren a.See all 57 photos
12 colors available

BY MILKY WAY #10 in Candy Bars

Milky Way® Bar.
What's inside.
Calories 240, 12% DV per pack. see more...

• Have your tried freezing it and eatin...try melting it! it's the best' 5 Answers
  • Anyone else put these in the refriger...I do🖑 4 Answers
  • Amo demais!!!!! Quer uma barrinha de ...They are so good! 1 Answers
Photos (57)
Buy on Walmart
Carol C.
Carol C.
For any lover of chocolate a candy bar is certainly a delicious treat. The same is true of caramel candies. But! The two, standing alone as delicious treats are made so much more enticing, so much more than merely delicious when joined into this fabulous treat called the Milky Way Candy Bar! This candy bar has the right name- Milky Way brings to mind not only the smooth goodness of a glass of milk, but of that galaxy in the heavens, far above yet at home in our hearts, the Milky Way.
That first bite, when pulling the bar from your mouth, brings out a string of caramel, letting you know just how much fun your mouth is having!
The Milky Way Candy Bar has a caramel experience like no other. The word "caramel" says "No!" to some, but the smooth texture and creamy body of the caramel found inside such a scrumptious chocolate robed bar can turn any such thought into a big "Yes!"
Such glorious bites - enticing from the Earth to its name- Milky Way Candy Bar!
Beky B.
Beky B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It’s so great, I could eat them all day, which is a problem because they aren’t good for you. (Candy not good for you? Stop the presses!) There are at least two sizes to this candy bar, the standard candy bar size and the smaller bag of Fun Size bars. I recently bought a bag of the fun size bars and the health stats are depressing. One of these small bars contains 100 calories, 40 of them from fat. Considering how many I sit and eat without thinking about it - well, um, I plead the fifth. In addition to the fat, you get no vitamins or minerals. Really, it's a great package.

None of this is surprising since there is not one ounce of healthy stuff in the ingredients. It starts out with milk chocolate and then goes to corn syrup, sugar, palm oil and goes downhill from there.

But I simply have to recommend Milky Way Simply Caramel. It’s hard to find a better combination of milk chocolate and caramel anywhere in this galaxy
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye brook , NY
It's one of my favorites chocolate , with cream caramel , for my is the best . Caramel lovers rejoice! Milky Way Simply Caramel is the same Milky Way you love, but its real milk chocolate surrounds nothing but rich delicious caramel. Milky Way Simply Caramel is delicious whether simply unwrapped and enjoyed, or incorporated into your favorite dessert recipes. It's a new twist on a beloved classic and is a deliciously distracting experience in every bite! So Many Ways to Savor・Keep a pack of Milky Way Bars in your kitchen or office for a delicious anytime snack・Chop up a Milky Way Bar and incorporate it into your favorite dessert recipes・Wrap a bar with a bow and give the gift of deliciously distracting caramel, nougat and chocolate to the chocolate lover in your life
Mapaumcbo M.
Mapaumcbo M.
The Milky Way candy bar is one of my favorites! It is composed of a smooth milk chocolate core that covers a "Milky" cocoa filling which simply melts in your mouth. The core and filling complement each other in a way that few candy bars can compete with which is both simple and tasteful. This is one of the reasons why the Milky Way candy bar has been around for as long as I can remember.
If you somehow have not yet had a chance to try this candy bar, go find your nearest vending machine! You will not regret it and will understand exactly what I'm talking about in this review!
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Like this is one of my favorites chocolates EVER. I swear, it is so good and delicious, I love the inside of the chocolate. AND IS AFFORDABLE. When I tried these for the first time I was immediately overwhelmed with the soft caramel and the creamy milk chocolate covering! These are so "bad" I wish I hadn't found out how wonderfully good they are. I can take a bite, and savor it for awhile, and then another bite a little later. I try to make one last all day, but on occasion I have opened a second one! Thank you for thinking of us milk chocolate and soft caramel lovers, and doing such a bang up job of putting them together! YUMMERS!
Ayka A.
Ayka A.
Branson, MO
This candy bar was one of my childhood favorites, so every now and then I pick it up and eat it to remind myself of simple life joys. The taste is very nice, uncomplicated with too much ingredients, it's has milk chocolate on the outside and chocolate malt nougat with caramel on top on the inside. I love both caramel and chocolate so it's a win win for me. Perfect for my morning coffee to give me extra energy to go on with my day.
To sum it up, I did love this bar ever since I was a baby, and I continue on living it and indulging myself with it every now and then
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Best candy bar so far! Love the mix of crunchy and chocolate! It's really tasty. Good product. Good pack, easy to open. It's so affordable! Really cheap to the good quality of the product. My family bought this candy bars for holidays EVERY YEAR! It can't appear at holidays!
Good product. Love the brand. I can bought this candy bars like once per week, because is really good and the price is so low! I'ts unbelievable. But I can recommend this to everyone who don't know what to take to children at home. It's a good idea.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
This chocolate is so good and delicious, the inside is INSANE. Is very good, I prefer the snickers but is still so good, I buy it everytime I see this on Walmart. The Milky Way candy bar is a great alternative to Snickers for someone with a nut allergy or those that are simply looking for a light candy bar that is easier to chew.
Deeksha J.
Deeksha J.
Millburn, NJ
OMG, I really love these candy bars!! They taste amazing; the chocolate and caramel are perfectly blended together, and when you bite into the bar, you get a complete taste of the flavors. The caramel usually doesn't stick to your teeth, which shows how high quality Milky Way Candy Bars are. The chocolate doesn't really melt, and while the treat is sweet and delectable, it doesn't give you a sugar rush and hurt your teeth. I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are a caramel or chocolate-lover like me!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Which do you enjoy more, the chocolate or the Carmel?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Kouts, IN
Do you taste. Difference with the simply Carmel bar?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newtown, CT
Would you eat a Milky Way if they made them in white chocolate?
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
How is your favorite way to eat your Milky Way? Me... Frozen!
Alexandria m.
Alexandria m.
Is this made with nuts? Never had it