Milky Way Candy Bar

by Milky Way

Milky Way® Bar.
What's inside.
Calories 240, 12% DV per pack.

I have absolutely no idea what is in a Milky Way Candy Bar. Is it good?
Has anyone tried the new Milky Way fudge candy bar!?! It’s outta this world delicious and I highly suggest everyone tries it! I need this one to stick around! Milky Way Candy Bar thank you for an amazingly delicious, decadent, and light candy bar! Please make them as minis too ;)
What's the difference between this and midnight dark flavor?
Start your review of Milky Way Candy Bar!
Nikki S.
Arlington, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Milky Way Candy Bar uploaded by Nikki S.
Purchased at: CVS
This is the best addition to upgrade your dessert. I made a Milky Way milkshake to combine the Carmel and chocolate goodness for the perfect combination
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Light and fluffy, sweet chocolate bar. Great gift for a womens time of the month. i buy them at my local 99cent store or Walgreens etc. The soft chocolate fluff and the coating around it is heavenly. I would completely recommend this chocolate bar to any chocoholic!
gloria S.
Ocoee, FL
Taste really good love it doesn't have peanuts so it's good for people who are allergic to peanuts
Connie G.
Ennis, TX
A perfect blend of caramel, nougat, and chocolate. For a mainstream candy bar, it is pretty good. You get the crisp crack of the chocolate coating, followed by the deliciously sweet ooze of caramel and light fluffy nougat. Definitely a way to indulge your sweet tooth.
Amanda A.
Sod, WV
milky ways are delicious yummy to eat all the chocolate and caramel. they aren't that expensive they sell them at walmart and the dollar tree so it's like a dollar i eat them all the time they are yummy. i would recommend them to anyone they are good!
Samantha P.
Tobyhanna, PA
BEST CHOCOLATE BAR YOU CAN EAT HANDS DOWN...been eating for the last 30 years..will enjoy for 30 more!
fonda H.
Mars Hill, ME
This product is very tasty a;ong with having a good package appeal. In my household everyone eats this. Its great!
jayda J.
Denison, TX
Milky Way Candy Bar uploaded by jayda J.
Purchased at: Walmart
i really love eating milky ways. There so chewy. They should make different flavors and make them a little bigger. But, so far it good. There affordable, there not that much. others should buy this product.
Melissa F.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My favorite candy with a milky Carmel area this is the best candy I have ever had in such a long time
arely L.
Glendale, AZ
It's delicious because it is creamy, and my tummy is full when I'm eating this chocolate. I think this chocolate give me more energy after eating
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karli C.
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
il y a 3 ans
Kaylee C. il y a 5 mois
What where did you purchase?? That looks good!!
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
il y a 4 ans
Milky Way Candy Bar Do you like regular or dark?
Corey K. il y a 3 ans
I like the regular one.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Corey K. il y a 3 ans
Yes! What are you waiting for?