BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way® Midnight® Dark Bar.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I dont like the milk chocolate but I do like these the dark chocolate and its super yummy and indulgence is on point" in 22 reviews
  • "Milky ways had gone from my favorite candy bar to just ho hum until they came out with this dark chocolate version." in 5 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big fan of dark chocolate when it comes to candy bars, but I have to say that I like these." in 5 reviews
  • "One of the absolute best dark chocolate candy bars out there!" in 3 reviews
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Love this dark chocolate its amazing and tastes good and u can necer have enough i buy the mini ones so I wont feel bad after eating almost the whole bag i still domt regret it foe me taste more like Smores with dakr semi sweet chocolate
Jaqueline V.
Tucson, AZ
The Milky Way Bar Midnight Dark is one of the most satisfying and scrumptious chocolate candy bars out there. With its delicious dark chocolate exterior and amazing gooey inside of caramel and mouthwatering vanilla nougat it is sure to bring joy to anyone who is craving something sweet but not overpowering. The bars components compliment each other for a delightful bite from start to finish, making it the kind of chocolate bar you keep on craving. One of my personal favorite things to do is put the chocolate in the freezer, wait for a couple of hours and than just enjoy the experience that is eating a Midnight Dark Milky Way Bar. This will forever be one of my favorites.
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you remember all of the studies about how dark chocolate is good for you? After those studies started to be reported on the news, lots of candy companies started putting out dark versions of their product. Don't be fooled, this isn't dark chocolate it is simply candy with a bit more cacao content to make it taste darker. That said this has a unique taste, slightly bitter and less sweet than the original candy bar.
Giselle M.
This is by far one of my favorite candy bars.
If you are a dark chocolate lover, it's already included. It's not completely chocolate, so it won't melt in your hands. It doesn't have caramel, so it won't be awkward to chew in front of your friends and you won't have that cheese like strand coming out of your mouth. And it has a soft, sweet center to wrap it up. It's so good.
I try to avoid eating chocolate to often, but I like to buy one of these once every two weeks when I'm shopping at places like Target, and it's especially good when they have deals like "Buy one get one half off". And this deal is really at most markets.
Tara H.
I am not a huge fan of candy bars but this Milky Way Midnight is the best candy bar ever!!! It's so ray to eat. It is soft and creamy and sweet and bitter all at the same time. I like that it isn't too sweet but it is very rich in flavor. I so. It like the regular Milky Way but this is just perfect. I would recommend for everyone to give this a try!
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
The midnight milky way is my personal favorite. I love the midnight milkyway even more than the regular milky way. The midnight milky way has an amazing marshmallow and caramel filling covered with chocolate. Its absolutely delicious. If you havent tried it i would strongly suggest trying it. You actually might like the midnight milky way more than the original milky way.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Este es el pecado duda la mejor barra de chocolate de never y mi favorito. Trato de Permanecer Demasiado Lejos de dulces, Pero No Pocas Veces veo ESTOS en Las Tiendas Así Que CUANDO lo hago siempre uno agarrar.  El precio es bueno, el sabor es fantástico, y por SUPUESTO su recompra Digna.  Mi Única queja Es Que no veo lo Suficiente de ESTOS en Las Tiendas Y Que parecen "raro" bronceado.  Por Favor añadirlos en Mas tiendas !!!!
Bernadette A.
Washington , DC
This is a candy bar that makes me feel like I'm being healthy, because you know, dark chocolate. It has all the fixings of a regular Milky Way but with dark chocolate instead of milk. I don't mind it and would recommend it for anyone what thinks milky ways are too sweet or for someone that wants to try something new.
Shae D.
Chattanooga, TN
My favorite type of chocolate is dark, and the darker, the better. Milky Way' Midnight Dark is not my top choice for a candy bar. The chocolate itself does not have the richness of dark chocolate and taste more like milk chocolate. The caramel is still great though. The fun sized portions would be my choice for this particular candy bar.
Jessica Q.
I Usually dont like dark chocolate but milky way made me love it! Definitely good value. Other dark chocolate makes me sick but milky ways dark chocolate doesnt. Ive bought this at walmart before and i definitely recommend it to others especially those who arent too fond of dark chocolate because this is the only dark chocolate i will eat!
Shawna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are there bite sized versions of this?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
How much does one bar usually cost?
Bridget C.
Moline, IL
What is the sugar content in relation to other chocolate bars?
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
I don't think so
Andrea D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Si son la copia exacta de estas en tamaño perfecto. Creo que los bites tiene un tamaño perfecto ya que el grande aveces cansa.