BY MILKY WAY

Milky Way® Midnight® Dark Bar.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per pack. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I dont like the milk chocolate but I do like these the dark chocolate and its super yummy and indulgence is on point" in 22 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big fan of dark chocolate when it comes to candy bars, but I have to say that I like these." in 5 reviews
  • "Milky ways had gone from my favorite candy bar to just ho hum until they came out with this dark chocolate version." in 5 reviews
  • "One of the absolute best dark chocolate candy bars out there!" in 3 reviews
Maggie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy bar. I have one of these in my purse at all times just in case haha. It is way better than a regular milky way. It is it's own candy bar. The dark chocolate makes it. It's caramely and nougaty and the whipped nougat inside is like a three musketeers on crack. So delicious!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best Dark chocolate bar. It's rich and delectable. Better than the original Milky Way. I love to eat the single bar or minis.Also I love eating them because Dark chocolate is good for you. If you love Dark chocolate try the Milky Way Midnight candy bar.
Bishwa P.
I have tried almost all the flavors of Milky Way. These and traditional is so far my favorite of all. Thank you so much for creating this flavor. I always get this candy whenever I go to any store when I crave chocolates. Must try! It’s not pricy! Give it a try you won’t regret it☺️
Bee K.
Could there be a more perfect candy bar? Milky Way Midnight is indulgent, rich, and chock full of tasty caramel and nougat. I like regular Milky Way bars but the switch to dark chocolate takes it to another level. It's definitely my favorite candy bar in the galaxy!
Katrina K.
I love love these so much! The flavor of the vanilla and dark chocolate just work so well with caramel just wonderful! I give myself one every week cause the price isnt bad and a little pick me up always helps!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is so good. I love the dark chocolate, the caramel and marshmallow nugget all in one candy bar. I will definitely buy this again. This might even replace the regular Milky Way.
Jaqueline V.
Tucson, AZ
The Milky Way Bar Midnight Dark is one of the most satisfying and scrumptious chocolate candy bars out there. With its delicious dark chocolate exterior and amazing gooey inside of caramel and mouthwatering vanilla nougat it is sure to bring joy to anyone who is craving something sweet but not overpowering. The bars components compliment each other for a delightful bite from start to finish, making it the kind of chocolate bar you keep on craving. One of my personal favorite things to do is put the chocolate in the freezer, wait for a couple of hours and than just enjoy the experience that is eating a Midnight Dark Milky Way Bar. This will forever be one of my favorites.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you remember all of the studies about how dark chocolate is good for you? After those studies started to be reported on the news, lots of candy companies started putting out dark versions of their product. Don't be fooled, this isn't dark chocolate it is simply candy with a bit more cacao content to make it taste darker. That said this has a unique taste, slightly bitter and less sweet than the original candy bar.
Tara H.
I am not a huge fan of candy bars but this Milky Way Midnight is the best candy bar ever!!! It's so ray to eat. It is soft and creamy and sweet and bitter all at the same time. I like that it isn't too sweet but it is very rich in flavor. I so. It like the regular Milky Way but this is just perfect. I would recommend for everyone to give this a try!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Este es el pecado duda la mejor barra de chocolate de never y mi favorito. Trato de Permanecer Demasiado Lejos de dulces, Pero No Pocas Veces veo ESTOS en Las Tiendas Así Que CUANDO lo hago siempre uno agarrar.  El precio es bueno, el sabor es fantástico, y por SUPUESTO su recompra Digna.  Mi Única queja Es Que no veo lo Suficiente de ESTOS en Las Tiendas Y Que parecen "raro" bronceado.  Por Favor añadirlos en Mas tiendas !!!!
Shawna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are there bite sized versions of this?
Annesha H.
Hong Kong
How much does one bar usually cost?
Bridget C.
Moline, IL
What is the sugar content in relation to other chocolate bars?
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
I don't think so
andrea d.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Si son la copia exacta de estas en tamaño perfecto. Creo que los bites tiene un tamaño perfecto ya que el grande aveces cansa.