Milky Pig Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack by Elizaveccaor

BY ELIZAVECCA

Carbonated Bubble Mask-Formulated with carbonated water and mud, washes off pores and dirts on your on face. Contains various vegetable ingredients such as grean tea, pomegranate and charcoal powder extract etc. Clay mud and charcoal powder removes makeup dirts and tightens pores at the same time. Collagen Jella Pack- For all skin type such as oily, dry and combination skin. Catches your wrinkle that you lost as you grow older. Collagen that takes half of protein in your body is essential for your resilient baby face skin. Sweet smell and smooth texture. see more...

Sarah S.
Chicago
Buy it for the gram, keep using it because it works! When I saw this making the rounds on social media, I had to try it. I didn't expect it to be the best mask ever because it is so gimmicky, but I do really like it. It does a pretty good job of clearing pores, especially with consistent use. It does tickle, and it's kind of messy, so I don't know if I would repurchase, but I'll keep enjoying it until I run out.
Taylor
This mask is so great and so fun! I'm on my 3rd jar and I plan on always staying stocked full. The texture is wonderful and it goes on so smooth. It comes with a little scoop to help smear on your face but I like using my hands. The first few times you use it it can be extremely itchy when the carbonation starts to activate. After awhile you get used to it and my face always feels super clean afterwards. I usually do it once or twice a week.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I thought this was going to be something fun to have for girl night but it's so much more! The mask bubbles quick, and become a very smooth clay paste that does a great job cleaning my face!!! I have a oily/ normal combo skin and this carbonated bubble mask is perfect for my. Doesn't dry me up, clog pores or irritate. I love this stuff
Megan B.
Thornton
This product is a ton of fun, and is quick and easy to use. Because it is a clay mask, it can make my skin break out (occurs about a week after use), but after the breakout is over, my skin stays clear for months! This product is great for skin that’s more on the oily side.
GREAT for girls night!
Sarah M.
Downey, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin was super smooth after use. The bubbles were fun and it was a nice change from my normal masks. My boyfriend had a good laugh too. Very cheap but effective and fun.
Ashley O.
Papillion
This is such a fun mask! It’s great for any age as the product starts to bubble and tingle on your skin it’s impossible not to laugh! Such a fun way to clean up your skin! I love this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a unique mask experience!
Aimee F.
Denver
This mask is nourishing and, let's be honest, just fun to put on. If you are having friends over and want to try a brightening mask this is a great choice. You won't believe how much this mask bubbles up and cleans deep into your skin!
Jaime H.
Weirton, WV
I can not say enough good things about this Jella Pak mask! It is so hydrating and gentle on your skin! The price was right, and it more than exceeded my expectations! I would recommend it to all of the ladies that I know!
April N.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite masks because it’s fun and effective. It does not dry up too much so you don’t feel like your skin is going to crack. It also does help reduce the pimples and blackheads.
Kara w.
mesa
I love this mask. It’s bubbles up on your face so you feel like those bubbles are going in each and every pore on your face. It works great - not a gimmick after all.
Isabella S.
Richmond hill, ON
Is this product okay to use on dry skin?