Milky Clairol Hair Food Gluten Free Hair Milk Shampoo

by Clairol

Hair Food Hair Milk is a system inspired by calm and soothing ingredients to gently cleanse and condition the hair.

Start your review of Milky Clairol Hair Food Gluten Free Hair Milk Shampoo!
Ambler, PA
I LOOOVE this shampoo and conditioner. It works just fine on color treated hair especially bleached hair. It makes it super shiny and smooth. I probably will never buy a different shampoo again. I recommend this shampoo for anyone even people with oily hair, even thin fine hair. Like mine. Lol it doesn't weigh it down either
Dark Blonde / Damage, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Dry, Oily, Straight
I spent the majority of my 20 years of life on this planet so far... trying to find the right shampoo. For YEARS I struggled with greasy hair, that never quite took to any shampoo or conditioner. My hair would end up too dry, too oily, too brittle. But then, my boyfriend surprised me with this wonderful shampoo last Christmas. I nearly cried when I saw myself in the mirror after blow-drying my hair. It was SOFT. Soft and most importantly - healthy as heck! Now, it's all I can stand to use. I'm never self-conscious of my hair anymore, never worrying if it's too greasy today or if it looks like I haven't showered at all. My hair is healthy and loving it! I use the conditioner that goes with it, and that works wonders for me too. I pledge my allegiance to this shampoo. Go for it.
Dark Blonde / Volume / Fine, Thin
Fulton, NY
I love how soft and gentle this can be while removing any oil and can help restore my hair to its natural shine. It lasts a while and works well the smell however is amazing.
Light Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Dry Scalp / Dry, Thin, Chemically Treated
I love this shampoo. I have long curly hair and need a shampoo that will hydrate my hair and leave it smooth. I could tell as soon as I applied this shampoo that it was different from the rest. It was gentle and made my hair feel smooth. I purchased it from Walmart for $10 and used ibotta to get $2 back. It’s definitely worth every penny.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dryness, Frizz / Curly
Fleming Island, Fl
Every time I use this product, I just love the smell and it reminds me of candy. It is so gentle on my hair and with no harsh chemicals. My hair is so shiny after I wash it. I will stick with this shampoo and conditioner above all others. Glad I found this product.
White / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
White Oak, PA
One of my a favorite shampoos. Very healthy for your hair and smells good. Gets all the dirt out and leaves your hair soft and shiny. When I use this shampoo my hair usually lasts about three days after without washing again.
I bought the peach shampoo and condition and I love them both . They lather nice and it’s very inexpensive and makes my damaged hair feel softer and smoother I would defiantly recommend
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Thick
shelby nc
Milky Clairol Hair Food Gluten Free Hair Milk Shampoo uploaded by Tayler C.
I love this stuff so much it left my hair silky smooth and it smells amazing, a little bit pricey depending on where you get it, highly recommended!
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Curly, Thick
united states
It helped my frizz a ton and I am absolutely in love! My hair normally is a mess and I cannot stand it. It withstands florida humidity well.
Red / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Michelle S. • 2 years ago
I have color treated hair and use it, I LOVE it. It helps with damage as well. Kind of hides the split ends in between cuts.