Milkshake Sensorial Mint Shampoo - Size : 10 oz

Milkshake Sensorial Mint Shampoo - Size : 10 oz

What it is: Sensorial mint shampoo is sensationally fresh and incredibly invigorating, the ideal shampooing solution for after an intense work out at the gym or on a hot, summers day.What it does: Not only does the shampoo gently cleanse the hair but also refreshes the scalp ensuring that after use the hair feels fresh, clean and cool. Your new gym motivation.What else you need to know: Organic mint extract adds a sensational mint leaf fragrance whilst the formula works on the scalp.Apply Sensorial Mint Shampoo to wet hair, distribute, lather then rinse. Repeat if necessary. For increased conditioning and protection, follow with the most suitable milk_shake conditioner or treatment.Product Options Available are as follows: Size : 10 oz - Milkshake Sensorial Mint Shampoo Size : 33 oz - Milkshake Sensorial Mint Shampoo5.02

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milkshake Sensorial Mint Shampoo - Size : 10 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kristi W.
Wenonah, NJ
Milkshake Sensorial Mint Shampoo - Size : 10 oz uploaded by Kristi W.
my favorite shampoo and conditioner combo for regular use I love the smell of fresh mint from the garden and the light cooling sensation I get on my scalp ...it fills the room with the scent and opens up your sinuses a bit.. love love love it!!!
Kaitlin H.
Smells like Italian basil, refreshes your scalp in a cooling way with mint. Great shampoo
Kessly D.
Florida City, FL
No es de mis productos favoritos , no lo satanizo ni le diría a nadie que no lo use, porque fue a mi que no me funcionó, no lo compraría de nuevo.

Looking for your answer?