Milkshake Glistening Serum No Frizz 75ml

by Milkshake

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milkshake Glistening Serum No Frizz 75ml!
How would you rate this product?
gяα¢є В.
Kent, OH
Love this product. Leaves my hair from not getting frizzy and leaves my hair with a glistening shine
Brianne M.
Love all the milk shake products but especially this serum. Makes my hair feel amazing and it smells so good.
Tonya L.
Garrettsville, OH
Milkshake Glistening Serum No Frizz 75ml uploaded by Tonya L.
Love the smell of all the milkshake products. Helps control frizz , price is good and makes my hair really soft.
Kamryn R.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love the smell of every product in this brand. It is very affordable. It is awesome at maintaining no frizz.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,476 reviews
I love this it smells great works great & doesn't weigh my hair down perfect for frizz & doesn't make my head itch & I have sensitive scalp.
Atlee S.
Sycamore, IL
This has been so good to my hair! I was terrified of postpartum hair loss and dryness ans this has done a great job keeping my hair soft and nourishes the hair that I’m not naturally losing. Postpartum hair is hard enough, this makes it suck a lot less.
Erika M.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great product! Helps smooth down unruly baby hairs and give a polished look. The only con is it’s a bit pricey!
Phaedra M.
Tampa, FL
Great serum- not overly greasy and helps control the frizz and fight against humidity.
Alyssa G.
Belmont, MS
I am in love with this product! I use it behind the chair at the salon all the time. My guests love the way it makes their hair feel and they also love the smell. Highly recommend!
Maria N.
W Springfield, MA
I absolutely love this serum, you don’t have to use a lot, it makes my blonde curly hair look shiny. Milkshake has the best products.

Looking for your answer?