BY MILKMAKERS #17 in Lactation Support

Milkmakers Original Lactation Tea - 14 Count. Drink tea, feed baby, repeat. Smooth and distinctly delicious, Milkmakers Lactation Tea is made with nettles, fennel and oat straw. These botanicals are traditionally used to support breast milk production. The Milkmakers Original Lactation Tea - 14 Count Features: Organic ingredients. Savor the ripe sweetness of currants with a crisp blend of lemon grass and ginger. Small batch tea. Blended by hand and minimally processed to protect herb integrity. Silken fabric tea bags. Flavor can freely unfurl for a full-bodied, potent cup of tea. Just 1 or 2 cups per day. Enjoy it hot or cold. Fenugreek-free. No unpleasant side effects. Baby > FOOD & FORMULA > MISC. FORMULA/FOOD > MOM NUTRITION. Baby & Toddler > Nursing & Feeding > Baby & Toddler Food > Baby Formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jodie M.
I love this tea, it tastes great and it actually helps. It's a little pricy but babies r us usually has it onsale for buy one get one 40% off. It helped with my supply and didn't make my daughter fussy at all.
luisa v.
Chicago , IL
I concur with everything she said below! Worked for me. Didn't bother my babies tummy either. Taste great. They go on sale at babies r us so i got the lactation cookies to go with the tea (:
C M.
I bought this because fenugreek makes me sick. This actually made me even sicker! Didn't help with supply either.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this better then the organic one ?