New ParentNursing & FeedingBreastfeeding SupplementsMilkmakers
milkmakers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies

milkmakers® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies

With key ingredients that can help boost breast milk supply. Made with organic oats, flour and flaxseed. High in calcium, folic acid & vit. B, B12, C, D. Good source of iron & vit. A. Breastfeeding moms love Milkmakers! Yum and wow! Milkmakers works wonders.

• Delicious, organic lactation cookies are a healthy snack and can help support breastmilk supply
  • Key cookie ingredients include oats, flaxseed and brewers yeast
  • Packed with vitamins and minerals
  • Preservative-free, dairy-free and fenugreek-free
  • Especially designed for the nursing mom, eat one or two cookies a day
  • Grab and go our cookies are perfect for busy breastfeeding moms' lifestyle

Ingredients: Organic Oats, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Coconut Oil, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Salt), Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Cane Sugar, Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Eggs, Sugar, Brewer's Yeast, Organic Flaxseed, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla. Vitamins & Minerals: (Dimagnesium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ubidecarenone (CoQ10), Choline Bitartrate (Vit. B4), Calcium Carbonate (Calcium), Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Retinol Palmitate (Vit. A), Pyridoxine (Vit. B6), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Folic Acid (Vit. B9), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12).

Warning: Produced in a facility that uses peanuts and tree nuts. Contains: eggs, wheat, coconut oil.

I am currently pregnant and want to breast feed when baby arrives, how many do you have to eat or how many a day to start seeing good flow?
Was there a significant increase in your supply?
Is it deliciouus food?
Start your review of milkmakers® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Kenzie N.
Tucson, AZ
milkmakers® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies uploaded by Kenzie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious and helped me so much!!! These cookies 🍪 made my milk supply go through the roof and I was producing at least 4 ounces each pump! Especially at the beginning when my baby was first born this helped really bring my milk in. They are affordable and quite a lot comes in each bag and multiple bags inside the box. I definitely think these are worth it. You can always make your own lactation cookies but these are so much easier and taste so much better!!! 😊Milkmakers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookie Bites - 2oz #breastfeeding #breastfed
Sanskruti R.
Fremont, CA
milkmakers® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies uploaded by Sanskruti R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Supplements such as Shatavari, Fenugreek, have worked well for a lot of breastfeeding mothers to boost or maintain their milk supply. However these are traditional ingredients and are not easily available in all stores. Milkmakers Lactation cookies on the other hand are available online and in store and work equally well. Good portion size and healthy snaking option.
Kasey B.
Got these when I gave birth to my son. It really helped boost my milk supply and they taste delicious! I will get again when I give birth to my second.
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
milkmakers® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies uploaded by Yinanyela M.
milkmakers® Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Walmart
In love!!!! Omg I am in love! I pumped a whole 5oz poet feeding after eating these. 2 bags a day. They are so good too. I'm so happy I bought these! 6wks and I have a stash already. I'm so happy about these and I am DEFINITELY buying more. The flavor is amazing and when I can’t buy the cookies i make in the house, homemade lactation cookies with amazing secret ingredient. OATS Not only are oats a delicious comfort food, they are also a nutritional powerhouse, providing whole grains, fiber, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. FLAX SEED Flax seed provides an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids necessary for baby's brain development. Flax seed is also a rich source of fiber and other vitamins and minerals for mom and baby. BREWER'S YEAST Brewer’s yeast is a traditional remedy, rich in B-vitamins and minerals essential for nursing moms
Mikhael W.
Benbrook, TX
These did not help my milk production at all. I was struggling with my supply and was hoping these would help but they did not. They tasted really good at least. I bought the big box that came with little serving bags in it.
Victoria  J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Ok these cookies tasted amazing!!!! I didn’t produce enough milk with my last baby and started eating these immediately with this baby. These helped so much with my supply this time!
Dale L.
Wethersfield, CT
I think this was my favorite flavor out of them all. It really did the job. And I'm really thinking about getting them again. Amd maybe soon. Who knows.
Emily M.
Beverly Hills, MI
I didn't notice a huge difference in my supply with these. They certainly taste good, but I just didn't see any kind of increase. I've used some other products that were better suited for increasing my supply. I'd probably not buy again simply because I didn't see a difference.
Michelle Z.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Target
These cookies taste so good. And they did help my supply along with staying hydrated.
Ashton W.
These cookies are too good! They are dry, but sip some milk or water and you're good. I eat 1 bag a day (sometimes other flavors), sometimes 2. I do think that it has helped my supply. Something I think is important to note is that these do NOT contain fenugreek. Fenugreek helps some moms but it does dry some women up. These are around $2.38 USD in my area which is a little pricey. Some stores offer big packs of 10 for around $10 USD but not a lot of stores around here offer those.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...