Milkmakers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookie uploaded by Joselyn V.Milkmakers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookie uploaded by Joselyn V.Milkmakers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookie uploaded by Courtney R.

BY MILKMAKERS #6 in Lactation Support

Milkmakers Cookies are a convenient, nutritious, delicious way for mom to get the nourishment she needs to make more milk. Convenient - just toss one in your bag. Delicious - our special recipe. Nutritious - oats and brewer's yeast are natural galactagogues, and flax seed provides an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids which can be passed from mother to baby through breast milk. Includes 1 delicious cookie per pack see more...

Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
These are convenient to eat when you wanna boost your supply, but they’re not worth it. For like $1 a cookie, sometimes more, you can taste the driest cookie you’ll ever have. It’s okay when you dunk it in milk but if your baby has a milk intolerance then you can’t really do that. The Cartwheel by Target app has discounts on these occasionally, sometimes they’re on sale at wegmans, and they’re $1/1.50 a cookie at Walmart. If your supply is decreasing that bad, then go for it, but I feel like there’s better alternatives to these.
Alanis L.
Louisa, VA
These have been a life saver for my milk production!!!! I had issues producing enough with my first child so when my second had to stay in the Nicu I started to to see my production drop. I found these at my local Walmart for about $3 a bag and gave it a try and haven't been disappointed. They taste awesome, and do their job well! I highly refined this product to any momma!!!!
Joselyn V.
Hialeah , FL
Yumm 🍪 these cookies are delicious. Each bag contains around 8 to 10 mini cookies. I eat one every morning and night or whenever I pump. I definitely see an increase in my milk supply. You can get them at Target for $21.99.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Yummy! This was such a light and refreshing drink to make to get some support with my breastfeeding! It made me full and the let down was pretty good! I plan on trying it a little longer and seeing if it helps get more milk
Tiffany R.
Clarksville
I buy the giant boxes of these. They are pretty expensive but they actually work. So to me they are worth it. I have a pack every morning and the great thing is they actually taste good too.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Bought b this cookie at Wal-Mart for less than $2. It wasn't bad but it was very hard (I like chewy cookies) and it was very dry. Each bite tasted like stale cocoa powder. Will not buy again.
Desiree C.
I like to keep these on hand for those days that are busy and I have to supplement with formula. They help me maintain my supply and taste great! Ive purchased them at target and walmart but lately have been having a hard time finding them in stores
Sarina B.
These are tasty! Super easy to snack on and they are filling. Full of nutritious ingredients for moms. A little pricy for what is. I purchased at a local Hy-Vee. I would recommend this to breastfeeding mothers!
Nichole K.
These are soo delicious! I bought one individual cookie at sprouts for $2 .you cant tell the diffrence from a regular cookie besides the salty taste. Was a lil firm but It made my milk production increase a few ounces though.
Shellby M.
This cookie isn’t the sweetest or best gourmet flavored but it does help with milk supply and great for in the go, I can reward myself with a cookie if I say it’s in the sake of milky production lol
Shanay H.
Do these actually increase your supply?
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
Where can i buy this?
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
How well do these work
Brandy K.
I made a home made version of these using most all same ingredients. How long does it take to increase production?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Are theses cookies good and are they better then the booby one?