BY MILKMAKERS #8 in Lactation Support

Why Milkmakers cookies are Good For YouWhen a lactation consultant first told me about lactation cookies, they seemed too good to be true. But, to my surprise, I saw an immediate boost in my milk supply. I nursed my three babies thanks to milkmakers cookies. Lactation cookies are a delicious, nutritious and convenient way to support breast milk production. The oats, brewer's yeast and flax seed in each cookie help moms replenish key nutrients and support milk supply. Yes, Its a Mix! Just add a few ingredients and bake lactation cookies at home in minutes. Emily KaneFounder, milkmakers and mom of three see more...

Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
These are so good, they remind me of chick fil a’s chocolate chip cookies! Not only are they good but I did notice an increase in my milk production. My only complaint is that they are too pricey, for they same amount of a box I can buy the ingredients to make several batches of my own lactation cookies. If you don’t want to make your own on the other hand, these work and are delicious I definitely recommend these.
Ati'ana R.
I tried these when trying to get my breast milk up they work and taste very well you just have to eat so many I'd the downside and the packaging only says like 2 or 3 cookies ...yeah right
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
Noticeable increase/boost in milk production. They taste amazing. I wasn’t able to produce much but there was an increase when I ate these cookies. I would definitely recommend.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I am breastfeeding my 5 month old and I chose these cookies to keep my supply steady and they work! I use them all the time and they work amazing and taste great too! I always choose this brand and this particular type of cookie. I've even had an increase in supply overnight! It is amazing! I encourage all breastfeeding moms to give these a try!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Not only do these cookies taste amazing but they help a ton! They were a life saver with my first born whole breast feeding that I plan on trying them out again with our newest addition that will soon be joining us.
💓🐻Momma B.
Waco
I love these lactation cookies! They taste amazing and they do in fact boost my milk supply quite a bit. I went from pumping 2 oz to 6 oz every time I pump now! Definitely recommend this product!
Vania G.
These are (insert any expletive you want) delicious and easy to make. I even caught my husband downing them and telling my brother in law they were made with breastmilk, so that he would stop eating them. I did find that these, along with Mother's Milk tea and fenugreek, helped boost and maintain my supply. I would highly recommend then for the joy of eating them alone.
Culture S.
Very easy to make. delicious! not sure if they caused my milk to come in, but I made these the day before my scheduled c-section and ate one, and brought some to the hospital for my 3 day recovery. I had issues with my milk flow with my 1st baby. I had NO issues this time around. I am a big fan of these delish lactation cookies!
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
So YUMMY! They really work. My aunt put one in my hospital bag and it helped me produce milk right away after eating just one. I do think they can be cheaper they are about $22 at target for the big bag.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these. They taste amazing and for some reason I am in love with the packaging. I got mine at babies r us, but the thing is, I haven't noticed any increase in milk production.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Who doesn't love cookies right? Are these worth the price? How often did you eat them? How much did your supply change
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Would a cookie be enough for a carb in the morning? Especially since I would be trying to lose weight?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
Have you noticed your milk supply increase because of this?