Milkmakers Chocolate Salted Caramel Lactation Cookie Bites, 1 Bag uploaded by Layla C.

BY MILKMAKERS #11 in Lactation Support

â ¢ Single serving of Salted Caramel Chocolate Lactation Cookie Bites â ¢ Key ingredients: oats, Brewerâ s yeast, and flaxseed â ¢ Fenugreek and preservative free â ¢ 1 to 2 servings per day can help support milk supply â ¢ Lactation consultant recommended see more...

Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
The taste is AMAZING. These are literally the best cookies I’ve ever tasted lol. My only complaint is the price it is way too expensive for only a 10 pack. I do like the ingredients and it did help a little bit with my supply. I adore these they did amazing on these but I can’t afford to keep buying these. If you have the money I say go for it, but I recently came across a cheaper and possibly better alternative so I’m waiting in the mail. I bought the big box at buy buy baby by the way so I’ve had 10 bags of these.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I am a mom of 4 and this is my first time trying to breast feed. I purchased these and it helped a bit, but not as much as I would of liked. Possibly due to I couldnt eat the full serving (one pouch). They tasted way too sweet for me and it was just a struggle to eat because of it
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
These cookies taste really good. I got them at Buy Buy Baby. They are a bit expensive cost around $2.50 for one single serve 2 oz pack of cookies. Been trying to increase my supply thought Id give it a try. Not sure if any ingredients other than oats and flaxseed really help increase milk supply.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
These are the absolute best flavor Milkmakers has come out with. I had supply issues with my son and these always seemed to do the trick. I usually pick these up AT buybuy baby when I'm there. Only down side in my opinion is the price.
Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
These little cookies are so delicious and they actually help to me make milk for my baby. They are a bit pricey, but they're are quite a few of them in each bag. Overall I'm satisfied! 🍪😍
Cheyenne D.
Nipomo
They taste good but I didn’t see a difference in my milk supply and for 3 dollars a bag I’d expect a little more

back